• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Late post of the night since I was out earlier. And with this, I'm out again. Have a good night all.

You do. It's cuz we love talking to you because you're a great person :)
Thank you bud. :b:

I lost contact with them and I've since haven't been able to talk to them. So I'm not sure if they all moved away but a few of them had to at least.
Hmm, understandable. I still kinda have means to contact some of my friends I haven't talked to in a while, but the thing is they never seem to be online anymore. Other means of contact no longer seem to work out.

True. That second point has happened before like about two or three times on here. You remember, don't you?

I was referring to this specific part of the site but I can tell you how I found this site as a whole. I followed a link. What a riveting tale. The friends I have on here and IRL mean a lot to me. When I'm down in the dumps, I remember that I'm liked. Whenever I do decide to leave the site whether it be from being too busy or from inability to access it in any fashion, I just don't want things to end up like how it did with my old friends. It might be asking for way, way too much but I've already lived through the feeling of losing friends due to circumstances and it's a feeling I want to avoid.
Definitely lol. It's happened plenty of times around these parts with many of us.

That's something I try to do when I'm not feeling my best as well.

I try to find ways to maintain contact with friends no matter what happens (I've considered going back to Discord from time to time, but it probably wouldn't be for a while yet). I don't think you'll be losing those you've made on here. Other means of contact may still exist, even if for any reason you can't get back on here in particular. As for your real life friends, should seeing them become harder over time, do everything you can to maintain contact with them as well. I mentioned back in September that I like I haven't talked to my IRL friends enough lately despite having the ability to do so, so that's something I'm trying to correct.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
430 Mimikyus that are immune to fake out and can't be killed before disguise gets busted unless a Pokemon breaks the mold.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
445 crashing castles

Definitely lol. It's happened plenty of times around these parts with many of us.

That's something I try to do when I'm not feeling my best as well.

I try to find ways to maintain contact with friends no matter what happens (I've considered going back to Discord from time to time, but it probably wouldn't be for a while yet). I don't think you'll be losing those you've made on here. Other means of contact may still exist, even if for any reason you can't get back on here in particular. As for your real life friends, should seeing them become harder over time, do everything you can to maintain contact with them as well. I mentioned back in September that I like I haven't talked to my IRL friends enough lately despite having the ability to do so, so that's something I'm trying to correct.
I'll keep this advice in mind. Keeping contact with friends is harder for me, I'm just too nervous to ask them for that information. I need to stop that habit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom