• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
298 attempts at a half-decent score on stage 3 target blast.

I previously had a top score of 543000-something with :4ganondorf:; now I bumped it up to 653000-something with :4bowser:, oh ****!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This is probably way too late for me to respond to any of these posts but I felt like I might as well go ahead and respond anyway. I just didn't really feel like being on here much today.

In some unrelated news, I just found out today that a close friend of mine moved away from the states recently, and I'm not entirely sure how to feel. On one hand I'm glad he'll be able to go out and experience living in a new and different location, but on the other hand, I won't get many opportunities to see him like I used to be able to. It's probably going to be quite a while before I can meet him in person again....granted I'm definitely going to be keeping in contact with him over the Internet, at least, but still....

Smashboards anniversaries are cool. Had my 5th recently. I adore this site.
We joined the same month but about a year apart haha.

Time flies. Knowing me, I'll probably forget my 2nd anniversary on here lol
Fun fact: I considered abandoning my account after 3 months of its creation. Glad I didn't do that, for various reasons.
Well it's not that far off from now, so we'll see. :p And yeah, it's nice to have ya here.

I actually did end up temporarily abandoning my account for a few months very shortly after making mine. I returned in about May, I think. I can't recall why I left it inactive for so long, but I might have just forgotten about it for a while.

263 KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms and Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi how is this Sig :lol:
thinking of switching it to this though..
Current one: Definition of adorable.

Original one that I briefly saw much earlier this morning: I think Pinkie must've shown Cadance to the mirror pool. :p

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @Darkpit54 just finished the movie version of Half-Blood prince...
DANG is it amazing! Even better made than what I expected. Possibly my fav out of the movies so far...and im watching Deathly Hallows part 1 so far...poor Hermione :(
Do tell me more later. I really enjoyed the last few films.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

In some unrelated news, I just found out today that a close friend of mine moved away from the states recently, and I'm not entirely sure how to feel. On one hand I'm glad he'll be able to go out and experience living in a new and different location, but on the other hand, I won't get many opportunities to see him like I used to be able to. It's probably going to be quite a while before I can meet him in person again....granted I'm definitely going to be keeping in contact with him over the Internet, at least, but still....
It can be tough having a friend that you once knew not being around much/anymore. There are some people I wish I could see again because I just miss them.
Well it's not that far off from now, so we'll see. :p And yeah, it's nice to have ya here.

I actually did end up temporarily abandoning my account for a few months very shortly after making mine. I returned in about May, I think. I can't recall why I left it inactive for so long, but I might have just forgotten about it for a while.
Thanks :) It's great when you're around. I don't have many friends that share interests with me (they're still good people though... most of them) and I got to know plenty of you that do. That's one way to make this account not seem so pointless.

I considered abandoning mine because I wasn't really doing anything with it. The only reason I kept using it was because of sheer boredom and because I needed something to check on while taking breaks during my week long session of playing Xenoblade. I didn't even have an avatar back then. Of course, I found this place during the 2015 summer, somehow, and it goes from there. I say 'somehow' because I forgot how I even stumbled on in here in the first place lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
320 minimum wages...fortunately, I recently got promoted to "supervisor" on the janitor team I'm a part of, so I'll be making about 50 cents more per hour once I officially begin working in the role.

Edit: Me right now:

Last edited:
Top Bottom