• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
54 Bob-Ombs

Damn! The Twins offered Mike Napoli the most money out of everyone who went after him, and he still ends up signing elsewhere?

There's one that got away. The Twins needed to really focus on rebuilding themselves this offseason, but they've hardly done ANYTHING!!! How are they going to beat the Royals on opening day with the same team from last season?!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
55 and my mom is being antsy about the Orioles not resigning her favorite player back to Baltimore..

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Welp, on the upside...the Red Sox pitching staff looks solid, and a lot of the other players look good. We could certainly help keep the Blue Jays and Yankees down. Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi Fluttershy Fluttershy
my only question is how are the Red Sox going to perform without Ortiz..
Though I'm expecting the Jays to struggle this year with some of their subtractions..

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
6 Bob-Ombs
5my only question is how are the Red Sox going to perform without Ortiz..
Though I'm expecting the Jays to struggle this year with some of their subtractions..
I dunno. They only really lost Encarnacion, Dickey, and Saunders. They still have Liriano, Happ, and Bautista, not to mention they signed Kendrys Morales in the offseason.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
5my only question is how are the Red Sox going to perform without Ortiz..
Ortiz was awesome, but it's not like he was the sole player that made the team strong. They'll perform just as good as last year, I think. He was a beast, but not like a "win or bust" player. Boston's too balanced to be way worse after losing just one good player.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Ortiz was awesome, but it's not like he was the sole player that made the team strong. They'll perform just as good as last year, I think. He was a beast, but not like a "win or bust" player. Boston's too balanced to be way worse after losing just one good player.
What I meant was having his presence in the lineup and his ability to get the big moment hit right when they needed it. They are still a balanced team with pitching and offense but their offense took a bit of a hit and someone or multiple players on their team would need to compensate for that hole he left. They certainly do have the player talent to make up for it but I'm just wondering how much of an impact if any that it'll have without him in the lineup..

Last edited:
Top Bottom