• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Kneutronic Kneutronic and here's my team for the upcoming tournament lol

Layout for all 6 Pokemon
Togedemaru @ Air Balloon
Ability: Lightning Rod
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Nuzzle
- Spiky Shield
- Zing Zap

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Magic Coat
- Recover
- Tri Attack

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 8 SpA / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Roost

Shiinotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 8 SpA / 124 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Strength Sap
- Spore

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Kneutronic Kneutronic and here's my team for the upcoming tournament lol
You're only using 2 Pokémon the whole time, nice! :p

Still need to build my team. I got two weeks to do that before registering, though, so no panic yet.

On a side note, I transferred a pretty reasonable Ditto from Yellow. Gonna be EV Training it, along with getting a Choice Scarf for it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You're only using 2 Pokémon the whole time, nice! :p

Still need to build my team. I got two weeks to do that before registering, though, so no panic yet.

On a side note, I transferred a pretty reasonable Ditto from Yellow. Gonna be EV Training it, along with getting a Choice Scarf for it.
Yeah the other 4 are just for filler since I needed 6 Pokemon :p (need 4 but for the sake of confusion I added two more) :dazwa:.
I don't think you'll be able to use that ditto for the tournament lol.
Do you have an idea of what you want to use? I already have all 6 bred but now I need to raise them up

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Yeah the other 4 are just for filler since I needed 6 Pokemon :p (need 4 but for the sake of confusion I added two more) :dazwa:.
I don't think you'll be able to use that ditto for the tournament lol.
Do you have an idea of what you want to use? I already have all 6 bred but now I need to raise them up
Lol, of course I'm not gonna use Ditto for the Tourney.

I do have a general idea. I was thinking about a Trick Room team being a possibility. I have an Oranguru to set up the Trick Room and provide support for my team, and then the next 3 Pokémon be slow attackers that hit hard. Preferably I would want some that are able to hit all Pokémon on the opposing side, because Doubles.

I'm rather new to the battle style since the Pokémon I raise are designed for Singles play, but I don't think it should be too hard.

Spirst

73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73

Hey Spirst Spirst how are you doing? Haven't seen you around here in a while lol.

Whoops, I forgot to reply to this, lol.

I'm alright. My activity lessened back in the summer and eventually I just stopped coming altogether since I rarely play Smash nowadays. I forgot my password for the longest time too and was too lazy to go about changing it.

How you've been?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Lol, of course I'm not gonna use Ditto for the Tourney.

I do have a general idea. I was thinking about a Trick Room team being a possibility. I have an Oranguru to set up the Trick Room and provide support for my team, and then the next 3 Pokémon be slow attackers that hit hard. Preferably I would want some that are able to hit all Pokémon on the opposing side, because Doubles.

I'm rather new to the battle style since the Pokémon I raise are designed for Singles play, but I don't think it should be too hard.
It shouldn't be too hard lol. Though you could try Galvanize Golem. Have it protect the first turn for TR to set up then use explosion.. then bring in a something that can handle the stranglers..Telepathy is pretty handy in doubles lol.
73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73 73

Whoops, I forgot to reply to this, lol.

I'm alright. My activity lessened back in the summer and eventually I just stopped coming altogether since I rarely play Smash nowadays. I forgot my password for the longest time too and was too lazy to go about changing it.

How you've been?
I'm doing good I'm taking my last semester at my current college. (Hopefully lol)

Ironically I rarely play smash as well but I still come because of the people here :lol:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
83 Symmetras in suits.
It shouldn't be too hard lol. Though you could try Galvanize Golem. Have it protect the first turn for TR to set up then use explosion.. then bring in a something that can handle the stranglers..Telepathy is pretty handy in doubles lol.
That could be fun, if I can get my hands on a Galvanize Golem. S.O.S. Battle chains are gonna be tough to handle...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

RIP the blue lol. I can update you on activities that happen in the DR if you like.

77 Metal Harbors
Maybe lol. There's only so many threads I still visit in there.

If something interesting happens though I'd usually be curious about it.

80 Falcons

My sympathies, friend.

Sometimes I wish I was still premium so I can change my name one last time, but I have had wedding preparations to spend my money on lately.
What name would you be sticking with if you could change it?

Top Bottom