• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The Wild sure is in a better position. Hopefully they can actually do some work in the postseason, but I hope the Stars don't find a way in.
I'm glad the Minnesota Wild team is better this season as well. They normally aren't talked about too much, but this season is an exception.
Hey, could you remind me why you hate Dallas? I don't mind them, personally.

Also, Colorado is like Brawl Ganondorf this year. RIP :ganondorf:

Edit: It's also unlikely that the Stars will make the playoffs, even though they're sniffing.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm glad the Minnesota Wild team is better this season as well. They normally aren't talked about too much, but this season is an exception.
Hey, could you remind me why you hate Dallas? I don't mind them, personally.

Also, Colorado is like Brawl Ganondorf this year. RIP :ganondorf:

Edit: It's also unlikely that the Stars will make the playoffs, even though they're sniffing.
Well, remember that last game in that postseason matchup with the Wild against the Stars? My mom was at that game, watching the Wild get eliminated.

Plus, the Stars originated in Minnesota, the state of Hockey, and never did that good there, then left Minnesota for Dallas. Then we never had a Hockey team in Minnesota until 2000.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well, remember that last game in that postseason matchup with the Wild against the Stars? My mom was at that game, watching the Wild get eliminated.

Plus, the Stars originated in Minnesota, the state of Hockey, and never did that good there, then left Minnesota for Dallas. Then we never had a Hockey team in Minnesota until 2000.
Hmmm. ok.

Well hey, the Wild's doing super well this season, which is nice. I'm rooting for them when I can.

I just hope Toronto stays up there. They're REALLY close to making the playoffs. If they pulled a 2015-16 Boston Bruins and just came one point short of making the playoffs, it would hurt. Still, they are pretty decent this year, which is a massive improvement from last year.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
90 Bob-Ombs

Get this. My fiancée applied to transfer to the university I go to so we can finish our college careers together, and it looks like they've accepted her.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
100 bob-ombs

Aye after a second thought, prob not such a bright idea. But i've come across people on the boards who have theirs up. Hmmm decisions.. decisions...

Top Bottom