• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know I just have a habit of fixing the mistake on Cadance's name whenever I see it lol it's too common of a mistake among the fanbase :p

"Friends are always there for you..":awesome:
To be fair I've seen quite a few sources including TV guides misspell it many times. When common sources get it wrong a lot of fans tend to get it wrong as well lol

The hair did look familiar to me, but I couldn't remember where I've seen it.

(I can tell lol)

Oh and hi. :p
Hello lol

Yeah, this artist has done quite a few ponies as SU characters and this picture was my favorite of them. Decided I'd use it now since the show's got some new episodes airing starting tomorrow.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How do you do? :upsidedown:
I'm good and will most likely be sleeping soon (and by that I mean making an attempt to sleep).

Oh right, almost forgot that new episodes were coming.
5 to be exact.

Though they were all released much earlier by the network, I just felt like waiting for them to premiere on TV instead.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm good and will most likely be sleeping soon (and by that I mean making an attempt to sleep).
G'night! And yeah, I tend to move around constantly until I just go right to sleep. It takes me some time to fall asleep which eventually works unless it's one of those nights where I just can't do it.
5 to be exact.

Though they were all released much earlier by the network, I just felt like waiting for them to premiere on TV instead.
I'm aware, and I'll just binge through all of them at the end of the week. It's easier for me to do.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

G'night! And yeah, I tend to move around constantly until I just go right to sleep. It takes me some time to fall asleep which eventually works unless it's one of those nights where I just can't do it.
Thanks! And same to you.

There are a number of reasons why I have trouble sleeping. More often than not those reasons lead to me watching TV for a while until I'm finally tired enough to simply no longer stay awake. On that note I'll be making that attempt to sleep in about one minute.

I'm aware, and I'll just binge through all of them at the end of the week. It's easier for me to do.
Sounds fair. That also gets you the benefit of getting to see them all in one go rather than wait for each of them day after day. lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom