• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
116 Dorky Twis.

...you know I'm rather surprised that of all times for this thread to get a bit of a sudden boost in activity is a few hours right before Christmas Day....

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
125 Pegasus Ponies wishing you a merry Christmas

I got some nice stuff this year. I got a Max Kepler shirt, a mini Bluetooth stereo, and Pokémon Sun.
Sounds good!
I got a bunch of Toronto Maple Leafs merchandise, a card game called Superfight, books, and a bunch of other things.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

George Michael passed away? :( That's another life claimed this year.....and on Christmas of all days, too....

I did have a good Christmas apart from that news (and well, waking up to discover my throat felt disgusting, and it's felt that way all day up to now.) I may list some notable stuff I got a bit later tonight.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms @KeybladeSmasher @AmericanDJ @Dr. FalКoopa
Well...curiosity got the better of me...curiosity has always been a weakness of mine...
After completing Neutral and Pacifist in Undertale...Genocide is next.
I still expect that you intend to quit right at a certain point, correct"?

For most, it's a rough ride, emotionally, and a some points in difficulty, too. Best of luck with it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I still expect that you intend to quit right at a certain point, correct"?

For most, it's a rough ride, emotionally, and a some points in difficulty, too. Best of luck with it.
Yes, I will quit at Sans. I will get through pretty much the whole route, but I refuse to let my game endings be permanently altered. So, Sans will live, or something.

So yes, I will quit the route once reaching the judgment hall.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yes, I will quit at Sans. I will get through pretty much the whole route, but I refuse to let my game endings be permanently altered. So, Sans will live, or something.

So yes, I will quit the route once reaching the judgment hall.
Actually, I think your last chance to quit safely is right after the Sans fight. Going to the King's throne room is what seals the deal. Correct me if I'm wrong or look it up for a double-check otherwise.

Be wary that the Sans is fight is insanely difficult, though. You're probably aware of that fact already even if you don't know much of how the fight exactly works and plays out.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Actually, I think your last chance to quit safely is right after the Sans fight. Going to the King's throne room is what seals the deal. Correct me if I'm wrong or look it up for a double-check otherwise.

Be wary that the Sans is fight is insanely difficult, though. You're probably aware of that fact already even if you don't know much of how the fight exactly works and plays out.
Ah, ok. Maybe I could fight Sans but save Asgore, or something.

Pft, I've known that Sans is way hard for a while now lol. I've played Bad Time Simulator, and even before then I knew that he was the hardest boss in the game, definitely. I've played BTS, so I expect everything. I'm ready.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah, ok. Maybe I could fight Sans but save Asgore, or something.

Pft, I've known that Sans is way hard for a while now lol. I've played Bad Time Simulator, and even before then I knew that he was the hardest boss in the game, definitely. I've played BTS, so I expect everything. I'm ready.
Yeah, I think that would work.

I'm not sure how much BTS does, but there are likely some things you're going to see in the main fight that weren't in the endless flash version.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Yeah, I think that would work.

I'm not sure how much BTS does, but there are likely some things you're going to see in the main fight that weren't in the endless flash version.
Oh, I've seen. Everything is the same except in BTS you start with a specific set of items, and he says no dialogue throughout the fight. Sans only speaks in the beginning and end in BTS. Here's a link:

https://jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/

Pick "normal"

Top Bottom