• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ZWEI!!!!!!!!
Stilll want to know what happened to Zwei during the Battle of Beacon.
I'm just afraid of what's going to happen.. Yang getting one of her arms cut off, a Dragon is now roaming around the world, Pyrrha is dead, Penny dismantled and RWBY has been disbanded with Yang out, Blake missing, and Weiss having returned home..

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I'm just afraid of what's going to happen.. Yang getting one of her arms cut off, a Dragon is now roaming around the world, Pyrrha is dead, Penny dismantled and RWBY has been disbanded with Yang out, Blake missing, and Weiss having returned home..
We'll find out in a month and 16 days. I gotta wonder if the Dragon is still frozen atop the tower, and any huntsmen or huntresses going through beacon look up at it and think "Welp, looks like it's STILL there"

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
what was that mister hatty? :glare:

do you feel like dying to our elite border guard of hockey stick wielding body builders with bone sawing pet beavers? :glare:
I still love Canada as a country, actually. It's just that the Blue Jays are a baseball team I dislike. It was a joke, Katt. I don't hate Canada at all. I'm sorry if you got that impression.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I still love Canada as a country, actually. It's just that the Blue Jays are a baseball team I dislike. It was a joke, Katt. I don't hate Canada at all. I'm sorry if you got that impression.
pfft and you can't tell i added onto your joke buddy? :p

seriously? do you really think we have an elite guard of hockey stick bodybuilders? its a funny off of stereotypes :p

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Toronto's team is comparable to the Royals and I don't mean this in a good way.. they don't really treat other teams with respect as much as they should (especially Jose Bautista..) for me they are currently worse than the Evil Empire of baseball The New York Yankees.. Royals still still take the top spot though..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
pfft and you can't tell i added onto your joke buddy? :p

seriously? do you really think we have an elite guard of hockey stick bodybuilders? its a funny off of stereotypes :p
No, I didn't. I'm sorry, but I'm sorta tired and my awareness is nerfed because of it. Forgive me. I know I look like an idiot now, but it is what it is, I guess...

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
dude its alright, easy, its fine.
if your not of the jokey type than its cool~
No, I do like to joke around and have fun. That's why I made my "suck it Canada" joke in the first place. It's just that now I feel like crap for ruining the mood.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No, I do like to joke around and have fun. That's why I made my "suck it Canada" joke in the first place. It's just that now I feel like crap for ruining the mood.
...the moods ruined?

didn't even notice -3-

but then cheer up mister hatty~
just get back on up
and scream to the whole world
to buckle their pants
and win some baseball games
while being audacious.
to never let it get you down.
stand tall mister hatty, stand tall!

Top Bottom