• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

As of now I'm not entirely sure. Odds are Saturday would be my best bet for that, but if I get another good day this week to play, I'll let you know.
Alright, sounds cool to me. Sometimes I'm loaded on Saturday and sometimes I'm not. I mostly use the day (when I'm not occupied) to screw around and catch up on stuff if I need to catch up on it (like a certain something I haven't gotten around to watching yet).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Alright, sounds cool to me. Sometimes I'm loaded on Saturday and sometimes I'm not. I mostly use the day (when I'm not occupied) to screw around and catch up on stuff if I need to catch up on it (like a certain something I haven't gotten around to watching yet).
I know I'm probably gonna spend the morning/afternoon with my stepdad this Saturday, I'm not sure what else might happen on it yet. They typically offer me plenty of free time though.

And I'm going to guess it's the latest episode of MLP?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I know I'm probably gonna spend the morning/afternoon with my stepdad this Saturday, I'm not sure what else might happen on it yet. They typically offer me plenty of free time though.

And I'm going to guess it's the latest episode of MLP?
As long as you let me know when you're available and as long I'm available as well, we're golden.

And yup. I'll probably just wait until Saturday to watch it alongside the new episode.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Eeyup yup. :p
Gives me an excuse to go back and rewatch certain episodes I really liked, ones from the show and ones from other shows.
That's a plus too lol. It's been a while since I've done any rewatches of that show.

That reminds me; I never did get around to marathoning Gravity Falls again...maybe I'll do that around the last few days of August. Shouldn't take too long to finish.

11 anypony want to guess what song I'm listening to :p
The Magic Inside?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
3 essays finished!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Also, I got a dair spike offstage for the first time.....with robin. I say it's good progress because I have a slight fear of using aerials offstage. It's also one more reason why I play Cloud.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

That's a plus too lol. It's been a while since I've done any rewatches of that show.

That reminds me; I never did get around to marathoning Gravity Falls again...maybe I'll do that around the last few days of August. Shouldn't take too long to finish.
Rewatches in general are nice because you usually tend to notice details you never noticed before and/or you end up appreciating something you didn't initially like more.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

The Magic Inside?
Eeyup lol well I was but I turned it off because I had it on for a while lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Rewatches in general are nice because you usually tend to notice details you never noticed before and/or you end up appreciating something you didn't initially like more.
This is very true.

I used to rewatch stuff more often whenever re-runs of shows were aired on TV, but with so many of my former favorite channels having degraded so badly in quality, I rarely bother to check any of them out anymore. And I'm just rather lazy about watching stuff on the computer unless I want to catch up with something.

Eeyup lol well I was but I turned it off because I had it on for a while lol
I probably wouldn't have guessed it were it not for that avatar of yours lol

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I used to rewatch stuff more often whenever re-runs of shows were aired on TV, but with so many of my former favorite channels having degraded so badly in quality, I rarely bother to check any of them out anymore. And I'm just rather lazy about watching stuff on the computer unless I want to catch up with something.
Re-runs are a good way to rewatch shows unless you're looking for a specific episode in which case going online is often times more efficient. I tend to move to my laptop which is within arm's reach to watch stuff.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Re-runs are a good way to rewatch shows unless you're looking for a specific episode in which case going online is often times more efficient. I tend to move to my laptop which is within arm's reach to watch stuff.
Indeed. I'm still just lazy about it I guess. At least I've been working on catching up with some other shows lately though so I haven't remained completely lazy.

Ah, the benefits of a laptop....I'm rather content with my desktop computer but I am considering getting a laptop someday.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Indeed. I'm still just lazy about it I guess. At least I've been working on catching up with some other shows lately though so I haven't remained completely lazy.

Ah, the benefits of a laptop....I'm rather content with my desktop computer but I am considering getting a laptop someday.
You're just semi-lazy. :p

I use the laptop for when I want to be in a more comfortable position to watch what I want. It's how I watch MLP because my desktop screen faces towards the door whereas I can just simply turn my laptop screen away from it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You're just semi-lazy. :p

I use the laptop for when I want to be in a more comfortable position to watch what I want. It's how I watch MLP because my desktop screen faces towards the door whereas I can just simply turn my laptop screen away from it.
Semi-lazy works for me lol

A laptop would actually be nice for a lot of things, including better comfort while on the Internet and the ability to travel with it. As for MLP, my desktop is currently safe enough when it comes to watching it, since it's placed near the entrance to my room rather than away from the door. I still really wish that wasn't an issue to begin with though.

Top Bottom