• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

These are amazing
Hello there, Ken!

btw this is the most accurate tier list on the internet, @Felix the Slayer hasn't seen it yet :lol:

>Waifus not above perfection

But that's just wrong.

Welp. The cloudy skies here have indeed effectively ruined my plans to see tonight's meteor shower.

"Sigh"
Sorry to hear that.
>Cloud still not on waifu tier

She's a pretty girl (male)
Oh yeah. There's one half-an-hour away from me, so I could eat there.
Reminds me of how on every family birthday we go to Red Robin, though on mine we do it the day before or after because it's too crowded on holidays.
67 Dios hyped to see perfect husbando Yoshikage KIIIIIIRAAAAAA on JoJo next week.
@TheDarkMetaKnight
What a beautiful duwang!
Megumin is best girl.
But that's not the wonderful Nui Harime.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ah. Idk where I'd put those two on mine......
Right now I have Corrin in 17th and the final high tier, and Marth in 18th and the first upper middle tier:

The people on the Double Jump discord disagreed and said Marth should be higher based on Marth having the tipper outside of specials, stronger neutral, and better KO moves overall. While they were understanding of my opinion and were open-minded about what I said, I still felt bad because they brought up good points, which made me feel like I disappointed them in a way, even though they didn't have problems with me.

I personally don't have much confidence when discussing this sort of thing online, even when people are understanding and open-minded about other opinions.

Here was my reasoning for the higher position of Corrin:

"I personally think Corrin is high tier, despite the results not showing so. This is due to Corrin's specials being good for KO setups; specifically dragon fang shot and dragon lunge, and having an all around good moveset due to having many moves that can lead to combos. Corrin also has strong KO moves in power and the tipper mechanic like Marth, giving Corrin potential for early KOs and a strong spacing game. However, with having a below average mobility, it can be hard for Corrin to approach the opponent at times, and isn't a strong fighter up close. Those weaknesses are why Corrin lands in 17th place."

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Right now I have Corrin in 17th and the final high tier, and Marth in 18th and the first upper middle tier:

The people on the Double Jump discord disagreed and said Marth should be higher based on Marth having the tipper outside of specials, stronger neutral, and better KO moves overall. While they were understanding of my opinion and were open-minded about what I said, I still felt bad because they brought up good points, which made me feel like I disappointed them in a way, even though they didn't have problems with me.

I personally don't have much confidence when discussing this sort of thing online, even when people are understanding and open-minded about other opinions.

Here was my reasoning for the higher position of Corrin:

"I personally think Corrin is high tier, despite the results not showing so. This is due to Corrin's specials being good for KO setups; specifically dragon fang shot and dragon lunge, and having an all around good moveset due to having many moves that can lead to combos. Corrin also has strong KO moves in power and the tipper mechanic like Marth, giving Corrin potential for early KOs and a strong spacing game. However, with having a below average mobility, it can be hard for Corrin to approach the opponent at times, and isn't a strong fighter up close. Those weaknesses are why Corrin lands in 17th place."
I don't think you disappointed them, but they were understanding.Disappointment is ZeRo commenting on Alpharad's Diddy Kong lol.
Imo that looks like a good tier list.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't think you disappointed them, but they were understanding.Disappointment is ZeRo commenting on Alpharad's Diddy Kong lol.
Imo that looks like a good tier list.
Thank you...but don't be too excited about it, because I'll probably modify it soon anyway. I lack confidence in my own opinions, no matter how logical they sound.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
193 doesn't :4corrinf: have tipper effect outside of specials as well? All three of her smash attacks have tip effects last time I played..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
193 doesn't :4corrinf: have tipper effect outside of specials as well? All three of her smash attacks have tip effects last time I played..
You're the Corrin master, not me. I would think that you would know for sure. I don't, because I don't play the character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom