• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wasn't sure how it was going to look when it was finished lol. Better safe then sorry :p
If you just didn't include swear words and controlled your emotions, I'm sure people would understand better...besides, what difference does it make if you post it on here instead of discord, or vice-versa? Basically the same people are on both pages, and either way people are privy to your baseball rants and opinions...it honestly seems frivolous in my mind, but oh well.

You do you.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
58 Pegasus Ponies

Fluttershy Fluttershy looks like the Athletics lost, which is the first part of the plan. Tomorrow, we need Dylan Bundy to lead the Orioles to a win against San Francisco, which will put the Orioles at a .565 winning percentage, then we need Houston to beat the Blue Jays to knock them down to .560, that way the Orioles will be back on top again.

And for extra insurance, the Red Sox need to win tonight's game against the Yankees, (Which they currently are up by one) and tomorrow nights game against the Diamondbacks. Here's hoping all goes well.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
And for extra insurance, the Red Sox need to win tonight's game against the Yankees, (Which they currently are up by one) and tomorrow nights game against the Diamondbacks. Here's hoping all goes well.
Yes. Yes they do. My Red Sox have been in a slump lately, so I'm not optimistic about tonight's game. If we fell to 4th place by the season's end, it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

There's going to be a meteor shower tonight that, in my area, peaks at around 1:00-1:30 AM. I've been looking forward to it the past couple days, but it just so happens that today is seriously cloudy here. :glare:

Right now I'm just hoping it clears up at some point tonight before it peaks...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
58 Pegasus Ponies

Fluttershy Fluttershy looks like the Athletics lost, which is the first part of the plan. Tomorrow, we need Dylan Bundy to lead the Orioles to a win against San Francisco, which will put the Orioles at a .565 winning percentage, then we need Houston to beat the Blue Jays to knock them down to .560, that way the Orioles will be back on top again.

That 8th inning was a bit of a scare though.. O'day had to work hard to get that 3rd out..

62 hopefully Houston will sweep the Jays..

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
65 so I have my Pony shirt on, my Fluttershy necklace/dogtag on, 5 of my 6 plushies on top of me, and my Fluttershy pillow with my head resting on it.. I still need more pony :lol:
Actually make that 6 for 6 plushies :p

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
79 I have space near my bed so I put them there.. I have the Princess Luna one closest to where I sleep so she can watch over me while I sleep :lol:

Top Bottom