• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

I could use something cheerful right now.

Also hello there, Feelicks.
Hi Plop. Is your digestive system healing?
Huh? what's this about and why am i'm only hearing of it now?

This is a very late time for me to post this now, but I felt it was necessary.

Guys, Hat n' Clogs is....going through a lot right now.

I'm not going to specify the details of it for both the sake of privacy and this public thread possibly not being a good place to discuss everything in detail, but he and a dear friend of his are....both going through a lot of rough things right now. That's all I'm going to say.

If you could send him your support or at least hope the very best for him, please do so. He really needs all the support he can get right now....
Oh no, that's terrible. i don't know what's going on but i seriously hope the best for you and your friend Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs
Hello everyone. I'm feeling better now. Thank you to everyone who has supported me through my worry of a friend. I appreciate it.

Guess i'm late, glad everything is good now!

441 Nui Harimes

Top Bottom