• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I can either stick with one picture I really like for a while, or be content having one picture for only a few days before I want to move on to another. This usually depends on how many pictures I've yet to use as avatars that I saved for the sole purpose of using an as an avatar for here I currently have, as well as how much I like using certain pictures.

I've reused a few avatars on some occasions, but a lot of my older ones have been deleted simply because I didn't intend on using them again.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Random fun fact: The Library Ghost scared the absolute living Hell out of me when I was little.

Why? It's Ghostbusters, of course it will do well.

Eh, it just didn't look good or appealing to me from the previews and trailers. Now that I've heard good things about it however, I might give it a shot.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Today was a good day as far as game purchases go. I got Yoshi's Woolly World (a game I've wanted for awhile now), Mario Advance 3 (containing the original Yoshi's Island), and the NES Ninja Gaiden.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Random fun fact: The Library Ghost scared the absolute living Hell out of me when I was little.

Eh, it just didn't look good or appealing to me from the previews and trailers. Now that I've heard good things about it however, I might give it a shot.
Judging a movie by the previews/trailers is like judging a game by the tutorial level, or judging a show by the pilot episode. You have to experience something yourself to give a fair judgement.

Also, anyone like my new signature?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Oh man. My 3rd favorite team lost some good people :(

On the upside, my Red Sox are up 8-0 in the bottom of 3rd.
Davis, Machado, and Showalter all have the stomach virus but Davis is in the Recovery part and is in the Dugout watching the game. Weiters fouled a pitch off his foot and has a swollen foot..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Judging a movie by the previews/trailers is like judging a game by the tutorial level, or judging a show by the pilot episode. You have to experience something yourself to give a fair judgement.

Also, anyone like my new signature?

Fair enough I suppose. I just didn't care much for what I was able to see from the trailers.

Oh, and the sig is really nice. Harry Potter kinda looks out of place in comparison to the cartoon and video game characters, though. :p

Top Bottom