• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I bet Breath of the Wild might be added to that list next year :p
...if I get a new job, yes.... sadly my current career will not last much longer... *sighs*

I like most of these things.

Therefore, I like you, person I've never met before. Hi!

Hi

I'm a Smash Bros. fan and overall gaming nerd who is also a brony and runs a Youtube channel where I video game and review stuff

Also I have an addiction to amiibo

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually LOVE Breath of the Wild so far.

All the other games felt really linear, asides from whichever gimmicks the games have.

Go to a few dungeons, get some items, powerful sword, beat the bad guy.

Some games do make it enjoyable because of the gimmicks I brought up earlier, but others have grown stake on me.

BotW feels completely new and actually gives me NES nostalgia because of how open-world it is.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I actually LOVE Breath of the Wild so far.

All the other games felt really linear, asides from whichever gimmicks the games have.

Go to a few dungeons, get some items, powerful sword, beat the bad guy.

Some games do make it enjoyable because of the gimmicks I brought up earlier, but others have grown stake on me.

BotW feels completely new and actually gives me NES nostalgia because of how open-world it is.
This. All of this.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

BronyCon! Undertale! Friends! Project X Zone! Xenoblade Chronicles X! Splatoon! Steven Universe! Star vs. the Forces of Evil! Ponies! TF2!

....these are some of the things that have had me so time consumed...
You watch Star vs. The Forces of Evil? Nice.

And wait, I thought you didn't like SU?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

You watch Star vs. The Forces of Evil? Nice.

And wait, I thought you didn't like SU?
Just started watching Star. And giving both Steven Universe and Gravity Falls the fair, unbiased chance of the reviewer I strive to be.

After a few episodes, Steven Universe kinda grew on me. Steven still kinda bugs me, but the other Crystal Gems are really cool. Haven't reached this episode yet but I like the Undertale version, so this song is enjoyable as well.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Really? The first ever true open world Zelda game with stunning HD graphics, creative ways to take down enemies and the kind of realism of survival no game has ever really captured before?

Also Pokemon Go is awesome

Have some Rarity music

I'm sorry, but i think what Nintendo's doing is taking a Zelda game and making it a sort of post apocalyptic quest for survival game that has little to no influence on the prime directive of the gold mines that were every 3D Zelda game from the N64 to Wii eras and their remakes on other platforms, and that's NOT something I'd spend my money on.
Maybe Flyer hates awesome things? :troll:
Oh stop it!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm sorry, but i think what Nintendo's doing is taking a Zelda game and making it a sort of post apocalyptic quest for survival game that has little to no influence on the prime directive of the gold mines that were every 3D Zelda game from the N64 to Wii eras and their remakes on other platforms, and that's NOT something I'd spend my money on.
That's actually why I love it; Nintendo showed that they have the balls to do something that breaks the franchise's conventions.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Regarding Breath of the Wild....I'm uber-hyped for it.

A true open world Zelda game is something I've wanted for a very, very long time. I love all of the features they've showed off so far (that I know of, anyway. I missed the portion of it during E3....but I found out about some things.)

Also, it has Koroks. This not only makes me personally happy to see them again at all, but also because it means it likely has a strong connection to the timeline WW falls into.

Just started watching Star. And giving both Steven Universe and Gravity Falls the fair, unbiased chance of the reviewer I strive to be.

After a few episodes, Steven Universe kinda grew on me. Steven still kinda bugs me, but the other Crystal Gems are really cool. Haven't reached this episode yet but I like the Undertale version, so this song is enjoyable as well.

Well, I'm very glad to hear that you're giving them a fair chance. :b:

I still need to get through the first season of SU, I've fallen behind on it big time. As for Star, all I'm gonna say is that it gets better and better later into the season, assuming you haven't finished watching the amount of episodes that have aired yet. How many episodes have you watched so far?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Thanks for reminding me to binge-watch that show.

Also, I suggest sharpening your eyes and opening your mind for GF.
Yeah, I'm not getting caught up in that ridiculous amount of lore. But I am willing to give the show a chance. But I still abhor RWBY.

Oh stop it!
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are overrated.

There. I said it.

Besides, not even willing to give an unreleased game a chance seems a tad... close minded. We have literally nothing on the story. It could be the most revealing and important Zelda game to date.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, I'm not getting caught up in that ridiculous amount of lore. But I am willing to give the show a chance. But I still abhor RWBY.
You gave RWBY a chance, so I'll respect that.

But a lot of Gravity Falls's fun was piecing the lore together. Decipher the codes. Try to figure things out alongside the twins. Wonder how accurate your predictions are.

Most of the lore is given in the show at some point anyway.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Regarding Breath of the Wild....I'm uber-hyped for it.

A true open world Zelda game is something I've wanted for a very, very long time. I love all of the features they've showed off so far (that I know of, anyway. I missed the portion of it during E3....but I found out about some things.)

Also, it has Koroks. This not only makes me personally happy to see them again at all, but also because it means it likely has a strong connection to the timeline WW falls into.

Well, I'm very glad to hear that you're giving them a fair chance. :b:

I still need to get through the first season of SU, I've fallen behind on it big time. As for Star, all I'm gonna say is that it gets better and better later into the season, assuming you haven't finished watching the amount of episodes that have aired yet. How many episodes have you watched so far?
Uh... 14(?) into Steven Universe and 2 into Star. I literally just started watching Star due to it being on TV one night when my friends and I were on our BronyCon trip, in out hotel room in St. Louis.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've heard about Star but I've never bothered to actually watch it. Maybe someday...

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
We
Are the Crystal Gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't, we'll
Always find a way!
That's why the people of this world
Believe in
Garnet
Amethyst
and Pearl

And Steven!

I did a video about Fandom Pride on my Youtube Channel a while back. Turn up the volume, it's quiet, but hey, maybe you might agree with me.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
...if I get a new job, yes.... sadly my current career will not last much longer... *sighs*

Hi

I'm a Smash Bros. fan and overall gaming nerd who is also a brony and runs a Youtube channel where I video game and review stuff

Also I have an addiction to amiibo
Sup Keyblade. It's been a while.

btw new job? what's going on there

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Besides, not even willing to give an unreleased game a chance seems a tad... close minded. We have literally nothing on the story. It could be the most revealing and important Zelda game to date.
I highly doubt that it would be THAT important to Nintendo in the end. This is a game we've waited for any sign of how it works for YEARS, and then when we finally get the gist of it, it doesn't even LOOK like a real Zelda game.

It's just about the same mistake Rare did with Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, maybe even worse.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sup Keyblade. It's been a while.

btw new job? what's going on there
They decided not to rehire me when they caught me using my phone

I was texting my mom to make sure she was ok because she had a heart checkup the next day.

After the end of the month I'll be unemployed

I highly doubt that it would be THAT important to Nintendo in the end. This is a game we've waited for any sign of how it works for YEARS, and then when we finally get the gist of it, it doesn't even LOOK like a real Zelda game.

It's just about the same mistake Rare did with Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, maybe even worse.
They literally said they wanted to challenge the norm of a Zelda title. They are following through and making it as immersive as possible, like Xenoblade X.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'm not gonna lie; seeing you compare Breath of the Wild to Nuts and Bolts (or maybe even worse) makes me wanna put a bullet in my head.

As Keyblade said, we know next to nothing about the story and we've only seen so little about the gameplay.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
They decided not to rehire me when they caught me using my phone

I was texting my mom to make sure she was ok because she had a heart checkup the next day.

After the end of the month I'll be unemployed
Just for checking on your mom?! That's lame :(:eek:
Best of luck with finding a new job, bro.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm not gonna lie; seeing you compare Breath of the Wild to Nuts and Bolts (or maybe even worse) makes me wanna put a bullet in my head.

As Keyblade said, we know next to nothing about the story and we've only seen so little about the gameplay.

That's a little extreme. Nuts and Bolts wasn't a bad GAME. It was a bad Banjo-Kazooie game. If it wasn't Banjo themed the reception would have been better.

Also I gotta hit the hay*, work in the morning.
*Horse pun (mostly) unintended

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's a little extreme. Nuts and Bolts wasn't a bad GAME. It was a bad Banjo-Kazooie game. If it wasn't Banjo themed the reception would have been better.
Not to mention that Nuts and Bolts has the huge hub world that feels like a boring version of the original games.

Microsoft basically took everything great about Banjo-Kazooie and wiped its ass with it.

Nintendo, on the contrary, is trying to expand the Zelda franchise to new horizons while still having that action-sdventure feeling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom