• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Oh um. I'm sorry for saying that thingy in that DR thread. I hadn't realized it happened. :urg:
No, it's ok. It happened over Discord, so I kinda figured that a few people I knew on here didn't know about it. Don't worry about it one bit, Rocket. :)
Journey, Doobie Brothers, and Dave Mason. Mostly went for Journey personally.
The concert lasted 4 hours, not including travel time or dinner.
Man, you are so lucky... Glad you enjoyed the concert.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Haven't heard of any of those. What kind of music are they?
...I'm honestly kinda surprised that you never heard of Journey. You ever hear the song "Don't Stop Believin'?"

Anyway, I'm stumped on Dave Mason, but Journey and the Doobie Brothers are two classic rock bands formed during the 70s.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...I'm honestly kinda surprised that you never heard of Journey. You ever hear the song "Don't Stop Believin'?"

Anyway, I'm stumped on Dave Mason, but Journey and the Doobie Brothers are two classic rock bands formed during the 70s.
I've kinda heard of Dave Mason. He used to be part of a band called Traffic.
Which by the way is a great band if you've never listened to them.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
To be fair I didn't know who Dave Mason was. (He's not even on my ticket :lol:) He opened for about 40 mins, was pretty good.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I'm going to tell you what I told him:

95% of rabies in America comes from bats, the rest come from dogs. Therefore, it is unlikely that he has rabies.

He's a rocket racoon tho. Space rabies?
I wish I knew how space biology works...

HOW DO YOU DISRESPECT JOURNEY? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW THEY ARE? THEY ARE ONE OF THE MOST WELL RESPECTED ROCK BANDS OF ALL TIME! HOW DARE YOU FORGET THEM? IF I DO HAVE RABIES THEN I WILL BITE YOU SO MAYBE WHEN YOU GO INSANE YOU CAN REMEMBER THEM!
It was only for a second...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Journey is a mixed bag to me.
I like the band, but I prefer the more rock oriented sound to the poppier music.

I'll gladly take Worlds Apart over Don't Stop Belevin'.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
RIP
Plop got dropped, nobody's coming to save him :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom