• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
148 Ships I also don't ship

you are the ocean's gray waves destined to seek life beyond the shore just of reach yet the waters ever change flowing like time. The path is yours to climb

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

I've never, ever liked crossover shipping.

...except for two of them that the Brawl in the Family comics used.

We were referring to Malink specifically.
In other words a pointless ship battle, thats even better than disregard. . .

Sigh might as well just shut myself up and get out of your business. Your hobbies are your not my place to comment

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My personal headcanon is that F-ZERO and Metroid are part of the same universe and that they'll one day meet each other while hunting for the same bounty.
Hmm, that's an interesting thought, actually. I like theorizing on that kind of stuff sometimes. Two or more fictional franchises actually taking place in the same universe as one and other.

And in regard to Kirby and Puff....BitF just made it so damn cute and endearing.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Puts a tie on him-
I thought we could be friends...
-Cuts the tie-
...But now it's time for me to cut ties with you, meanie...
-Possession stops-
You dead now?

Hmm, that's an interesting thought, actually. I like theorizing on that kind of stuff sometimes. Two or more fictional franchises actually taking place in the same universe as one and other.
I remember when I just ended up thinking that Fire Emblem, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid and F-Zero were the same universe, but at dfferent timelines.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
My personal headcanon is that F-ZERO and Metroid are part of the same universe and that they'll one day meet each other while hunting for the same bounty.
I remember when I just ended up thinking that Fire Emblem, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid and F-Zero were the same universe, but at dfferent timelines.
...I share those same headcanons.

Huh.
You dead now?
-A sign falls from wherever I end up in the afterlife that reads "Almost, but not quite!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...now you've got me curious. What's your theory?
Fire Emblem, Zelda and Kid Icarus was a past timeline.

Hyrule and the many kingdoms of the Fire Emblem series would be in the same world, sometimes even neighbors depending on the era.

Above them is Skyworld and I consider the fight in the Palutena Smash trailer as a meeting between mortals and angels.

In additon, here's something from A Link to the Past's manual;

"It was also said that their long, pointed ears enabled them to hear special messages from the gods."
Palutena's a goddess, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, a future time involving Metroid and F-Zero.

The link between those two timelines is simple; Kid Icarus games have Metroids as enemies (albeit named differently), which was even pointed out by Viridi in Uprising.

Combining the F-Zero into it is simple; Samus eventually cleaned the whole galaxy, so the Galatic Federation had to do something to still be relevant, so they made the F-Zero Grand Prix.

Come to think of it, it would make sense to put Star Fox in this universe too, with Lylat simply being a different galaxy than where the Federation is, but a F-Zero pilot somehow heard of the team back when Fox's dad was alive and he impersonated him because he's a fan.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I haven't only died in this thread.

Many places have seen the death of Almost many times. I'm practically Kenny is some parts of the neighborhood.
I see.

......I still think you're far off from reaching the amount of times Uni's died.

Fire Emblem, Zelda and Kid Icarus was a past timeline.

Hyrule and the many kingdoms of the Fire Emblem series would be in the same world, sometimes even neighbors depending on the era.

Above them is Skyworld and I consider the fight in the Palutena Smash trailer as a meeting between mortals and angels.

In additon, here's something from A Link to the Past's manual;

"It was also said that their long, pointed ears enabled them to hear special messages from the gods."
Palutena's a goddess, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, a future time involving Metroid and F-Zero.

The link between those two timelines is simple; Kid Icarus games have Metroids as enemies (albeit named differently), which was even pointed out by Viridi in Uprising.

Combining the F-Zero into it is simple; Samus eventually cleaned the whole galaxy, so the Galatic Federation had to do something to still be relevant, so they made the F-Zero Grand Prix.

Come to think of it, it would make sense to put Star Fox in this universe too, with Lylat simply being a different galaxy than where the Federation is, but a F-Zero pilot somehow heard of the team back when Fox's dad was alive and he impersonated him because he's a fan.
Those are all really fun thoughts. Also, nicely done finding a way to include Starfox into it as well. :p It makes sense to include it as well.

Top Bottom