• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Fal made us Official and even stickied us.
We're no longer the Bob-omb thread, we're the Official Bob-omb thread, what difference does this make? None whatsoever! But at least this thread looks dapper now so there's that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Pretty good, I got Bloodborne and have been playing it for the past couple weeks, that's actually one of the reasons why I haven't been on here for awhile :lol:

Thats cool. As far as what Ive been doing lately, i gave blood today. I would also like to continue my pokemon nuzlocke, as long as I can get around homework.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

I've been playing since the moment it released on PC (Aside from being at school/eating/sleeping), and it's my favorite souls game so far. Everything about it just feels so good.
I was like that with Bloodborne, well except for the school part :p And one thing I know I'll like about 3 better than past Souls games is the MP bar, the limited usages that each spell had in previous games sucked.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I was like that with Bloodborne, well except for the school part :p And one thing I know I'll like about 3 better than past Souls games is the MP bar, the limited usages that each spell had in previous games sucked.
Demon's souls used an MP bar, but it was horribly broken with the overabundance of healing items in that game.
Doesn't stop me from liking DeS more then DS2, I'd put it on the same level as the first game.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Demon's souls used an MP bar, but it was horribly broken with the overabundance of healing items in that game.
Doesn't stop me from liking DeS more then DS2, I'd put it on the same level as the first game.
Yeah I meant the Dark Souls game, I've never played Demon's Souls :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I has Survivor update @Darkpit54
♦Æ♦|Ken

OH, THE BLINDSIDES!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, I love Debbie, but the episode was still amazing to watch, even if the vomit-inducing Jason and Scot are still in. It was a fun watch, and I look forward to next episode.

Winner prediction standings: Debbie was one of my pre-season picks, but now she's gone. The other is Cydney. Cydney is playing a fantastic game, and also has the story arc that fits a winner.

Time for another edgic chart:

While Michele may have a logical mind, she doesn't have the edit nor the application of her strategic mind in order to win. Aubry and Cydney have made more big moves than her. If Michele makes it any farther, I'm only predicting 2nd-5th with her.

Contestant Ranking!
(I'm gonna have every single contestant this time to see how everyone stacks up and ages over time)
Color code is normal: Dark green is favorite, green is like, yellow is appreciate, blue is mixed feelings, orange is don't care, red is dislike, and dark red is hate.

1. Debbie (She's so funny! Her reactions and her goofiness was awesome).
2. Alecia (Underdog gone too soon)
3. Cydney (Sass and strategy are her thing. This combo is nice.)
4. Aubry (Great strategist but somehow isn't boring- unlike Michele.)
5. Caleb (I disliked him on Big Brother 16 due to his clinginess-among other things, but he was actually fun to watch on here. I also feel bad for him because he got medevac'ed.)
6. Jenny (A trainwreck early boot. Me like.)

7. Julia (While she may be playing with Scot and Jason for now, she's making the game more fun).
8. Neal (Under the radar, but a nice guy).
9. Darnell (Like Neal, except didn't last as long).

10. Tai (I really liked him for the longest time. Now...he's fallen hard. He used to be in my top 3/4).
11. Joe (He's just...there).
12. Liz (Who?)
13. Anna (Who again?)

14. Michele (Unlike Aubry and Cyd, she doesn't have that personality spark to balance out her gamebot side. I'm bored with her character.)
15. Nick (A boring jerk).
16. Peter (A narcissistic jerk).

17. Scot (UURRRGH. The fire fiasco was CRINGE).
18. Jason (*starts violently vomiting*).

Out of all 450+ survivor contestants, Jason is definitely bottom 15 of all time. He will never be able to escape the black hole he's in. Heck, he could be BOTTOM 5 alongside awfulness like Colton, Phillip, Russell Hantz, and Michael Skupin by the time the season is over.

Last edited:
Top Bottom