• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's never played it.

Anyway, I think I finally found a silver lining today. I have less that I need to do right now than it seemed at first.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Wait, was it one you traded from Red into G/S/C?
No firered, sorry, typos and forgetfulness happen when you type fast on mobile

. . . can. . . can you even get a shiny that way?

Thing's will hopefully calm down by the end of the week.

Sadly, this whole week will be hell on earth, so we'll see how that turns out.
Huh. . . i see well hope it all goes well mate. See you when you come on here anytime

I've been wondering whether or not I should do the trade evolution once Uni evolves. Trade evolutions are a bit of a gray area and they weren't something I exactly thought about when preparing for this run. Hmm...
Shouldn't be a problem for a nuzlocke, as long as it doesn't break a rule you set (such as using it to get pokemon you didn't catch or flat out disallow trading)
Its fine then

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Sweet tea or hot tea?
The kind that involves drinking :lol:

In all seriousness, it was hot tea- mint flavor. It was amazing.

I still like coffee a little more though. However, I opted for tea because it'll keep me alert for homework, but I'll feel awake for a shorter amount of time since the tea should be diluted, even if it has more caffine.

D

Deleted member

No firered, sorry, typos and forgetfulness happen when you type fast on mobile

. . . can. . . can you even get a shiny that way?
I believe it's possible for a Pokémon from the Gen 1 games to be shiny when traded over to Gen 2.
It all depends on the Pokémon's IVs.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Shouldn't be a problem for a nuzlocke, as long as it doesn't break a rule you set (such as using it to get pokemon you didn't catch or flat out disallow trading)
Its fine then
I realized a problem with this: I don't have LeafGreen and I can't trade to Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald until after I get the National Dex. So yeah, I can't do the trade. At least Kadabra is fine on its own...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
110 Bob-Ombs

Oh good. The mod I just pulled a big joke on doesn't have premium, nor has she been to this thread in five years.

Doing good covering my tracks so far.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
112 Dead Mufasas

I don't really like hot tea. But if you like it, then go ahead.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I trained all of my Pokémon to be Lv 20 (the exception is Kon, who was 21 from earlier). I also caught a Skitty and named her Katt. I am unsure if I want to have her in my main party or not, so she's currently in the PC. I'll still train her a little to make sure she's strong enough in case I do decide to have her in my team.

I battled Roxanne and the other trainers in the gym. Nobody took damage and Kon even leveled up again.

Yay! :)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I mean, I don't like that we lost, but I'm not bitter about it. I mean, MAN was it good. It was pretty close, and also high scoring. Definitely worth the watch if you ask me.
I never saw it lol I just saw the Chris Davis 3 run home run in the top of the 9th because my brother showed it to me..

And I got AJ

Top Bottom