• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
and then we'll get our Cutie marks :b:. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo Ummm Applebloom *Shows cutie mark* :laugh:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
- NBM -
I think my worst time at school was the middle school years. I was bullied a lot back then, and I was rather immature and irritable.

High School and college years have been a lot more enjoyable in comparison. I made a good number of really close friends, and I have no enemies at all.

:231:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

I'm still in middle school. Its pretty good so far though.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Whelp. . . 3 gyms down, was about to cross to the next place and was doing some training, and i lost my first guy.

Rip pepitu, may you never be forgotten
- NBM -
I think my worst time at school was the middle school years. I was bullied a lot back then, and I was rather immature and irritable.

High School and college years have been a lot more enjoyable in comparison. I made a good number of really close friends, and I have no enemies at all.

:231:
I'm in agreement with you, my middle school days were the worst 3 years of my life for a multitude of reasons in and out of school. Though the ones in school were mainly because a lot of the people in there were spiteful to hell. . .
Thankfully things just calmed down when i reach high school and just more or less blended into the background, wouldn't call it enjoyable but a hell of a lot better then before. Now college and my studies actually make it feel like its worth it on a social level. I wonder if thats just because people just mature more or care less of others differences, either way is fine with me

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
32 Leech Seeds

Mine sounds pretty accurate. About to read the rest.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'll get the rest later.
Most i agree with, but to mvg sure he may be quiet nowadays, but i don't think thats his defining character, now and then i always considered him the chew toy compared to his substitution status and all the situations others (and himself) throw on him
And while ken and feelicks are a couple, i still think there could of been a better job of coming up for one to each. . . which i don't really got so i can't say anything.
I don't know you well so i don't even know if thats correct so i got nothing
And fal is a nice guy, but in this case for this thread (which I'm thinking its based off on) he's still an enemy to us, i think friendly enemy or anti-villain will fit better

And thats just my comments.

D

Deleted member

I am curious to find out which trope you associate with me.

....because I got one that I feel fits me to a tee.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I knew I was forgetting a trope! That's the one I was gonna use!

And yeah, I do that to myself a LOT.

I forgot that anti villain was a thing too, I like that more.
Well I'll just take you word on it since i got nothing is

And i still think naming ken and feel as "official couple" is just laziness on their characters, even if i got nothing to rebuttal for it

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Well I'll just take you word on it since i got nothing is

And i still think naming ken and feel as "official couple" is just laziness on their characters, even if i got nothing to rebuttal for it

Yeah, I know. I'm definitely gonna give them their own later. That's more of a placeholder than anything.

But I kinda wish I made mine accidental innuendo. I do that a lot to the point where when someone made Earthbound style text of me, it was an accidental innuendo...

Luig

Confused
So this is an official thread now?

I need to visit this place more. I was one of the most regular users here up until a month or 2 ago.

Top Bottom