• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
@Darkpit54
♦Æ♦|Ken

Cydney Gillon: The almighty Nick slayer <3
This episode was a lot of fun! This can really shake up the game if the women stick together in the end and defy the previews shown before Nick's exit confessional. Tai is a still a likable goof, even if he revealed the tidbit about the super idol. And Aubry is shaping up to have a good storyline. I'm hoping the editors give her the screen time she deserves.

Here's an edgic chart I found on Survivor Sucks:

Based off editing alone, Michele, Cydney, and Aubry are still the top 3 most likely to win. However, from a strategy standpoint, Aubry and Michele are doing a better job than Cydney. I would say that Michele and Aubry are more likely to win than Cydney, but I'm not counting out Cyd yet. Debbie could still win, but the longer the season goes, the less confident I am in having her as my winner pick.

Cast Ranking (including Nick):
1. Aubry
2. Debbie

3. Cydney
4. Tai

5. Julia
6. Scot
7. Joe
8. Michele

9. Nick (OUT)
10. Jason

Code: As usual, dark green is favorite, green is like, yellow is appreciate, blue is conflicted feelings, orange is meh, red is dislike, and dark red is hate. This is the first time since episode 4 in which Debbie isn't number 1. Jason is still the worst and could end up being in my bottom 20 OF ALL TIME (no kidding). Nick is annoying, but at least he's not dominant in editing like Jason. I've developed more of a soft spot for Scot since he wants to give his family financial help. Tai has dropped a bit due to not being as fun to watch. Finally, the more I watch Michele, the more bored I am by here. Good strategist? Yes. Fun character? LOL nope.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms I definitely agree with that. For me though, I don't have a class until 3:40 EST today. So that's why I'm here.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I would if I had more time atm. If no one else tries first, I can try resizing it for you when I'm done with schoolwork later on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom