• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Ah yes... human math. Such a tedious process, yet hardly challenging to someone such as myself.

Lets see now, given the simplistic nature of this game, it shouldn't be too difficult.

1 + 1=

:006:~ Oh dear, he's using his brain. Better stand back guys, he might overheat.

Please, as if such a simple equation could give me difficulties.

:006:~ You haven't given them an answer yet

:006:~ Stuck?

... What is this... Magic? Somehow familiar. I've encountered this before.

:006:~ Oh yeah that, didn't you get cursed earlier or something.

:006: ~Don't worry if you're stuck. Not everyone can grasp simple math. It's okay if it's too advanced for y--

Curses! Every time I think of the answer it just slipps away!

:006: ~Hey I hear if you spin around 3 times and quack like a duck it'll cleanse you of all dark magic. My wizard friend said so.

Perposterous. You just want me to emberass myself.

:006:~ Mmm... Fine. Have fun being stuck on simple equations then. I'm sure no one is judging you. I mean, it's not like the problem is SUPER EASY or anything~

:006: ~What's that, having second thoughts?

...This technique. You swear it works?

:006: ~Won't know unless ya try will ya?

:006: ~Just takes a few seconds

*groans*

:006: ~C'mon you can do it.

............... Quack

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah yes... human math. Such a tedious process, yet hardly challenging to someone such as myself.

Lets see now, given the simplistic nature of this game, it shouldn't be too difficult.

1 + 1=

:006:~ Oh dear, he's using his brain. Better stand back guys, he might overheat.

Please, as if such a simple equation could give me difficulties.

:006:~ You haven't given them an answer yet

:006:~ Stuck?

... What is this... Magic? Somehow familiar. I've encountered this before.

:006:~ Oh yeah that, didn't you get cursed earlier or something.

:006: ~Don't worry if you're stuck. Not everyone can grasp simple math. It's okay if it's too advanced for y--

Curses! Every time I think of the answer it just slipps away!

:006: ~Hey I hear if you spin around 3 times and quack like a duck it'll cleanse you of all dark magic. My wizard friend said so.

Perposterous. You just want me to emberass myself.

:006:~ Mmm... Fine. Have fun being stuck on simple equations then. I'm sure no one is judging you. I mean, it's not like the problem is SUPER EASY or anything~

:006: ~What's that, having second thoughts?

...This technique. You swear it works?

:006: ~Won't know unless ya try will ya?

:006: ~Just takes a few seconds

*groans*

:006: ~C'mon you can do it.

............... Quack

Is he.....is he serious....?
He can't be serious, Charizard.....

Top Bottom