• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why can't you be a Twili, Uni?

Because, first of all, I'm not a videogame character...

Anything else?

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, I'd be a male Twili, not a female...

So?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

He went away after the game got released but came back briefly when the dlc started to get released

Now awdays i haven't heard from him in months. . . also team phantom? Sounds before my time

He actually went on several hiatuses IIRC. Only to come back in short periods of time later on before going on another.

I think it mainly consisted of me, StarWarrior, Metal, MVG, and possibly you? I know it was still a thing when we broke the record of 525 about two years ago, but I can't remember if you helped contribute to that run or if you had even posted in this thread yet. AoL/ZM on the other hand visited a lot less frequently.

I suppose Frost might've also technically been a part of it since he most definitely helped contribute to run that broke the record again, not being a mod yet.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
182 bob-ombs

I remember when Falkoopa and FrostWraith were filthy reg users like us. They also used to count in different languages. Was cool.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

He actually went on several hiatuses IIRC. Only to come back in short periods of time later on before going on another.

I think it mainly consisted of me, StarWarrior, Metal, MVG, and possibly you? I know it was still a thing when we broke the record of 525 about two years ago, but I can't remember if you helped contribute to that run or if you had even posted in this thread yet. AoL/ZM on the other hand visited a lot less frequently.

I suppose Frost might've also technically been a part of it since he most definitely helped contribute to run that broke the record again, not being a mod yet.
Depends, was it right around the time frost started his reign of evil? (I.e. became a mod)

I started posting here a few days before he became one

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Darkpit54 Darkpit54
The channel I showed you yesterday was taken down just a few minutes ago :(
If I can find another channel posting big brother canada 4 videos, I will share the link with you then

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

That was fast! I didn't even get a chance to watch it yet cause of family stuff. :ohwell:

Top Bottom