• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Did you make a fantasy team for Pound, Ken?
Not really. I don't know who I want to win.

Though I am wanting Abadango to climb up higher in the ranks. He's doing very well with Mewtwo.

I also want Tweek to do well with his Cloud.

...And I pretty much want a different character to win the tourney altogether. Let's have some of those Sheiks and Bayos knocked out of the bracket, please.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Not really. I don't know who I want to win.

Though I am wanting Abadango to climb up higher in the ranks. He's doing very well with Mewtwo.

I also want Tweek to do well with his Cloud.

...And I pretty much want a different character to win the tourney altogether. Let's have some of those Sheiks and Bayos knocked out of the bracket, please.
You should've still made one though. They're fun. :grin:
They don't cost any money and if you get the highest total score, you can win free stuff.

Yeah, this has been a great tournament for Mewtwo. People need to see that he's good.

Tweek's really been making a name for himself after switching to Cloud. Good for him. :)

We have 3 Sheiks and 2 Bayos in Top 16 right now. We'll see what happens though VoiD has a really good shot at winning this tourney.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
You should've still made one though. They're fun. :grin:

Yeah, this has been a great tournament for Mewtwo. People need to see that he's good.

Tweek's really been making a name for himself after switching to Cloud. Good for him. :)

We have 3 Sheiks and 2 Bayos in Top 16 right now. We'll see what happens though VoiD has a really good shot at winning this tourney.
Oh, almost forgot.

ScAtt is using Wiichuck. He has all of my respect, because I use that controller, too. :grin:

Yeah, I feel like VoiD might take it all, as well. And I thought there was a bit more than that... I should study player's mains.

...I'm still surprised with Nairo, though. I kinda developed a theory with Smash 4 tourneys; "If not ZeRo, then Nairo."

This tournament disproved that theory, though I think it might have been disproved before...

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Oh, almost forgot.

ScAtt is using Wiichuck. He has all of my respect, because I use that controller, too. :grin:

Yeah, I feel like VoiD might take it all, as well. And I thought there was a bit more than that... I should study player's mains.

...I'm still surprised with Nairo, though. I kinda developed a theory with Smash 4 tourneys; "If not ZeRo, then Nairo."

This tournament disproved that theory, though I think it might have been disproved before...
Dang, that's cool. Good for him. :)

You should keep an eye on this thread. I'm not really fond of every person who posts there, but you can still learn a lot from them. It helps. :)
Feelicks also posts there quite a bit. ;)

I remember ESAM saying that people are starting to catch up Nairo and he's also starting to slip a little as well. This isn't the first upset but this was definitely the worst one so far.

Last edited:

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
I am very mad. I made a list of melee legends (including all 5 gods) for the remove your least favorite thread and PPMD, my fave, gets knocked out immediately by someone who "hates his name." I offered to mm him for more than $20 but nope. This definitely ruined my day.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Morning Everyone!

Anyone want to Smash?

Last edited:
Top Bottom