• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You just made me bother to check now, rhajat is what shes called in exported forms, in original Japanese version, where i learned the characters from, shes called Syalla.

Either way i still got it wrong in case of spelling

I'm unfamiliar with their Japanese names lol well for those that changed since most of the Hoshido units have unchanged names and Nohr had their names changed to English versions

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...This is probably because this is a series I've never played, but I think this year was underwhelming. I hope this site does something a little better next year.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Argh, this is a most grievous wound... I require healing...

...oh my, so many vulneraries! Truly, the RNG Goddess favours me today!
*drinks all the vulneraries*

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It's been divisive, I guess. The FE fans lapped it up, I've even heard a few "better than Shaqboards" comments here and there. For me, at least there's more variety, more scope for humour in FE, while seeing Shaq faces and puns everywhere last year got old quickly. I can see how non-FE fans wouldn't care much for it, though, since I barely even knew who Shaq was before last year's joke, and there are a lot of in-jokes within the FE community (like my "RNG Goddess" comment above - it's a reference to Anna, who is sometimes called that because of how she appears in every game in the series).

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It's been divisive, I guess. The FE fans lapped it up, I've even heard a few "better than Shaqboards" comments here and there. For me, at least there's more variety, more scope for humour in FE, while seeing Shaq faces and puns everywhere last year got old quickly. I can see how non-FE fans wouldn't care much for it, though, since I barely even knew who Shaq was before last year's joke, and there are a lot of in-jokes within the FE community (like my "RNG Goddess" comment above - it's a reference to Anna, who is sometimes called that because of how she appears in every game in the series).
Well i did like it just underwhelming, nothing wrong with that

And looks like were back to normal, no more creepy stalkers

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I just need to say this one time while Emblemboards is still here :lol:
NOHRIAN SCUM!

:mad: I was so close :ohwell:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Oh, Project M theme, how I've missed you so...

Last edited:
Top Bottom