• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Sky Williams, the person who was sexually assaulted in his past, tried to keep people who were also sexually assaulted from speaking about it. This is so bad. He let MacD, a well-known Melee Peach main, mess with people, even a 16-year-old! ARGH!!!
I'm shocked to hear about this. Never would have thought Sky Williams would try to keep it quiet. From his YouTube videos, he seemed to be such an honest guy. Quite disappointed about him now. I just really dislike hearing these things about sexual assaults on underaged females. It's pretty disgusting, it's like they're treating these victims as sexual objects and taking advantage of them. Hopefully the girls are doing fine but this really is upsetting news to hear about in the Smash community no less.

Anyways, just dropping by once again. Haven't been visiting as much anymore but I'll try to drop by more often.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
This has been eating at me all day. It just makes me want to shout. :urg:

I'm shocked to hear about this. Never would have thought Sky Williams would try to keep it quiet. From his YouTube videos, he seemed to be such an honest guy. Quite disappointed about him now. I just really dislike hearing these things about sexual assaults on underaged females. It's pretty disgusting, it's like their treating these victims are sexual objects and taking advantage of them. Hopefully the girls are doing fine but this really is upsetting news to hear about in the Smash community no less.
One correction: They were boys.

Anyways, just dropping by once again. Haven't been visiting as much anymore but I'll try to drop by more often.
We miss you :c

Guys, let's stop thinking about the bad and think about the good; D1 was very kind.
Erm, about that...

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I just read the whole thing about it. Disgusting, absolutely DISGUSTING.
I hope the victims involved in this are okay. No matter how many stories of sexual assault I read, it still upsets me, it really ****ing does.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

THEY WERE BOYS?!

...I'm done. I just can't.

What is it that makes someone...ANYONE...think that sexual assault is ok? It's a horrible crime.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Smashboards has been super strange recently. Good things have been happening, like Feelicks and Ken getting together, but then you have things like this.

It's been a strange couple of weeks, that's for sure.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Right now I'm just watching some of those cheesy educational videos that teachers would show in like elementary school.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Right now I'm just watching some of those cheesy educational videos that teachers would show in like elementary school.
Oh yeah, those things are hilarious.

*Cheesy music*
"Hello friend with acting as bad as mine!"
"Oh, hey friend!"
"You wanna go do something, bro?"
"Heck yeah I do!"
*They do somethings and learn a valuable life lesson or whatever*

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Oh yeah, those things are hilarious.

*Cheesy music*
"Hello friend with acting as bad as mine!"
"Oh, hey friend!"
"You wanna go do something, bro?"
"Heck yeah I do!"
*They do somethings and learn a valuable life lesson or whatever*
That or they try to be "hip" and "with the times" only to make the whole thing hilariously dated.

Top Bottom