• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yes it will! You just gotta believe!

13 bob-ombs

Edit: How do you play the Character Game? I've been trying to figure it out, but I just don't get it...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
35 Royal Flush Bob-ombs

I just noticed the ignore button got harsher, I tested it out and it doesn't even show the user anymore. That's not cool.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
37 bob-ombs

They could have at least had a "show content?" on a ignored person. People abuse that button way too much when that person didn't deserve an ignore in the first place.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What? So if I want to see content from someone I'm ignoring I have to take them off ignore first and reload the page? That's both a bit overly harsh and inconvenient... hope it goes back to the way it was.

38 Bob-ombs.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yep, that's how it is now. It should go back to the way it was. suggest that in the suggestion box if you'd like, i'm gonna log out in about 7 mins.

39 bob-ombs.

Top Bottom