• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196

like the time i killed your Zelda by "accident" :troll:

(it was by accident :p)
*flashbacks of dubs*

*shudders*
220 GreenMonkey GreenMonkey btw how was my Starch? :lol:
I liked how you spaced with Blue-Paralyzing-Orb-Thingy and Fair. Mixing up your defensive options with rolling/spot-dodging was nice, too, and most of the time I couldn't punish you with May's Slowpoke-speed-level dash attack and grab... :'<

D

Deleted member

30 notices for me to remove AdBlock that I didn't miss while on Premium....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I fint it funny how you need to write :4bayonetta2: for the :4bayonetta2: emote, considering that this outfit comes from the FIRST Bayonetta game and that the default outfit comes from the second :lol:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm doing alright. I had a midterm for math. Unfortunately, I was unable to finish it. We started late because some of the TAs, who are supposed to watch over us as we take the test, showed up late and we didn't get extra time as compensation. It's fine though. :drshrug:
How 'bout you, Kon? How's it going for you? :)

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm doing alright. I had a midterm for math. Unfortunately, I was unable to finish it. We started late because some of the TAs, who are supposed to watch over us as we take the test, showed up late and we didn't get extra time as compensation. It's fine though. :drshrug:
How 'bout you, Kon? How's it going for you? :)
Well i still feel like utter crap, but I've gotten to the point where i can continue my life without making my physical worse.

So I'm currently rejoicing with some large undefined amount of coffee as i was forced off the stuff for a week.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Still currently living in a dry desert.

But for some reason replace snow with tons and tons of ice, which for the record i have given up on trying to understand and have accepted that the motherland followed me here. . .

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well i still feel like utter crap, but I've gotten to the point where i can continue my life without making my physical worse.

So I'm currently rejoicing with some large undefined amount of coffee as i was forced off the stuff for a week.

It's good to hear that your health is improving! Enjoy the coffee! :)

On a side note, a friend of mine shared this video with me. I thought it'd be interesting to share it with all of you.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't even have to come back to embrace them.

Literally.
There's no way it can be THAT cold and life-threatening...

On a side note, a friend of mine shared this video with me. I thought it'd be interesting to share it with all of you.
Just looking at the title already makes me want to disagree.

I'll share my full opinion after seeing the video though (I need good counter arguments)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Top Bottom