• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If you pick him because he feels natural to you, how does that make you part of the regime?
IDK, really. I guess I worded that wrong. I just also like using characters that aren't seen often. That's why Mario and Pichu are alternates in Melee.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
82 I used Mario because I felt comfortable with him. I didn't know where his position was on the tier list until after..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
82 I used Mario because I felt comfortable with him. I didn't know where his position was on the tier list until after..
Yep, He's currently in E tier for melee, in-between Ganondorf and Young Link. Mario's not a bad character in Melee, but he's not really too good either. If you were to pick one Mario to main, Smash 4 Mario is where it's at.

But even so, Melee Mario is far from awful and is still fun to play. However, the Mario I avoid is Brawl Mario :rolleyes:

Luig

Confused
Yep, He's currently in E tier for melee, in-between Ganondorf and Young Link. Mario's not a bad character in Melee, but he's not really too good either. If you were to pick one Mario to main, Smash 4 Mario is where it's at.

But even so, Melee Mario is far from awful and is still fun to play. However, the Mario I avoid is Brawl Mario :rolleyes:

And ssb mario?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Actually I somewhat use brawl Mario :lol: it's partly why I barely use Flood :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
And ssb mario?
I haven't really played the original smash, but I do enjoy Mario in that game. Although, Smash 4 Mario is my favorite Mario, because I'm more used to him since I play Smash 4 a lot more, and Smash 4 Mario is at Mario's best.

Fluttershy Fluttershy Major props for using a bottom tier! I used to use Mario, but the gameplay wasn't rewarding enough for me, so my Brawl main switched to a mix of Fox, Falco, and Wario (with Fox primary).

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I haven't really played the original smash, but I do enjoy Mario in that game. Although, Smash 4 Mario is my favorite Mario, because I'm more used to him since I play Smash 4 a lot more, and Smash 4 Mario is at Mario's best.

Fluttershy Fluttershy Major props for using a bottom tier! I used to use Mario, but the gameplay wasn't rewarding enough for me, so my Brawl main switched to a mix of Fox, Falco, and Wario (with Fox primary).

I did use the Bottom of bottom tiers in Brawl :p

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
join my room sir

edit: okay cool! it's all good

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

Decided to compare these two counters.

Corrin's is stronger overall, but gets no bonus from being close to the edge. It has 2 frames of intangibility, while Ike's has 16. Ike's lasts 26 frames, Corrin's lasts 23.
Ike's is also better for edgeguarding since it comes out faster.

So I'd say Corrin's is definitely one of the strongest, but not the most reliable.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hello, King!

If you want to battle, I'll be available for the next 5 hours (I have nothing else to do anyway) but after that, DR tournament...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
30 (I think?) Napstabblooks.

Hello, King!

If you want to battle, I'll be available for the next 5 hours (I have nothing else to do anyway) but after that, DR tournament...
Today isn't gonna work either I'm afraid.....

I should have at least a few better days to play later this week, so when a good time presents itself I'll tag you as you asked.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
33 Napstablooks?

That name honestly sounds like something I would call my pet turtle.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Decided to compare these two counters.

Corrin's is stronger overall, but gets no bonus from being close to the edge. It has 2 frames of intangibility, while Ike's has 16. Ike's lasts 26 frames, Corrin's lasts 23.
Ike's is also better for edgeguarding since it comes out faster.

So I'd say Corrin's is definitely one of the strongest, but not the most reliable.
what about Shulk's normal counter?
37 I think it's time to Fight for Glory :lol:

Top Bottom