• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
221 bob-ombs

sorry AoL Tuesday is worse.

I can only play day time on wed and fri

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
225 bob-ombs

so happy for the marth buffs. He will never be brawl marth but I'm still fine with the way he is.

Oh I just chose it because I like it lol

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
229 Equestria the land I love. A land of harmony, our flag does wave from high above for pony kind to see. Equestria a land of friends where pony kind do roam, they say true friendship never ends, Equestria my home

D

Deleted member

I got the Imperial March stuck in my head for some reason.
If by okay you mean that i have completely acidity my throat to hell, have refuse to accept any nourishment, have trouble sleeping by regurgitating, have completely shot all my energy and feelings to hell essentially leaving me senseless and shivering "resting" while i wait for a loop for the symptoms or finally some relief, all happening since 2 a.m. Monday. . .

Then I've been fine
That sounds very dreadful.

I'm really sorry to hear that.
WHY IS UMBRA CLOCK'S MUSIC SO DARN GOOD?!
No words can describe how good it is...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

So I fought one player for several rounds. First character he picked was Shulk, but he later played Corrin, and then Bayo and Mac for several rounds. I mostly played Dedede, Bowser, and later Mac as well.

Surprisingly, he was really nice and respectful. If I died from a failed recovery instead of being launched to death he would usually suicide (after he did this the first time I would do the same for him if he failed a recovery) and would usually start the beginning of a match off with a taunt or too. He also played some Little Mac Dittos with me in our final few rounds. :p

I would say he's the nicest player I've ever encountered in FG.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've never encountered a nasty person in FG before, but it's not everyday you meet someone like this in the game.

My first few rounds against a Bayo (who turned out to be pretty dang good) scared me. lol

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Really?

How much weaker is it? Do you know?
Sammi Husky said:
Uh oh, ZSS got a nerf to her up-b's final hitbox.
Angle 50 -> 48, Knockback growth(??) 220 -> 209
(He had question marks there because he wanted people to verify it as well. And they did.)
Do keep in mind though that:
Vipermoon64 said:
ZSS nerf: not going to matter as much as you think because this does nothing about the real issue which is Boost Kick with rage (they fly out before the final hit and die off the top at super early %s like how Nairo took Zero's last stock at MLG)
The nerf does make a significant difference but Boost Kick is still very potent

Last edited:
Top Bottom