• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
82 Procrastinations.

Well i'm gonna do that critical analysis essay on that there novel now, enjoy the new trend :p (feel free to change it) oh and cool dude cause i never got to brawl you lol.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
82 Procrastinations.

Well i'm gonna do that critical analysis essay on that there novel now, enjoy the new trend :p (feel free to change it) oh and cool dude cause i never got to brawl you lol.
If you want to Brawl/Project M me just send me a message and we could play, Only in the morning though.

83 Procrastinations

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Already handed it in sir and it was the best essay I ever typed thus far, the prof. is gonna love it, and dang it lol streak snapped. Oh and metalbro morning as in your time? snap I'm not a morning person xD that would mean me playing at 6-9am :p but we'll see if i can do it sometime.

1 bob-omb.

Top Bottom