• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
*Booting up Windows Sound*

Good morning, Dr. Uni. This is SMUDGES (Synthetic Multiple Utility Destruction Gadget : E Series).
I'm ready for my first lesson.

your first lesson is to run across the entire gulf of mexico and bring back the head of the mythical sea monster roaming in its depths

then afterwards turn it into sasami and feed it to me

199 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I never said who was more evil. I'm just programmed to respond to users who are just as equal to SG.

But notice how I'm still being ambiguous as to who's more evil :troll:

In hindsight, I should have programmed myself to be able to respond to my own commands. I'm too evil for my own good.

Don't get me started on you being more evil than me. There's more to evil than tasteless slaughter.
You need some class :p

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I never said who was more evil. I'm just programmed to respond to users who are just as equal to SG.

But notice how I'm still being ambiguous as to who's more evil :troll:

In hindsight, I should have programmed myself to be able to respond to my own commands. I'm too evil for my own good.

Don't get me started on you being more evil than me. There's more to evil than tasteless slaughter.
You need some class :p
hah! just saying that all i do is tasteless slaughter just shows how wrong you are :smirk:

209 bob-ombs

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
hah! just saying that all i do is tasteless slaughter just shows how wrong you are :smirk:
I dunno. Seems most of the time you're just stabbing the Sh*t outta people. Or slicing. Whatever your preferred method of execution is.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
no me... i'm hungry
So am I, friend!

You can respond to Luma as well, SMUDGES. After all, she's a good and trustworthy friend.

However, my words take priority if I think that her orders are a little too...crazy.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I dunno. Seems most of the time you're just stabbing the Sh*t outta people. Or slicing. Whatever your preferred method of execution is.

Trust me, it's more than tasteless. I should know from experience.
Lots and lots of experience...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
In context, but the avi is cute too.

so uh.... like how am i cute then? if i may ask?

nah i do more than just that, but it seems to always end up towards that one way or another

trust me if you've seen me when i first found this place, all i really did was stab people, i still do it every now and then but i've changed quite a bit :tired:
So am I, friend!
then get your own sasami! :glare:

214 bob-ombs

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Is it a paranoid android?
IRL, I would consider myself paranoid. Always have to know what people are talking about, because it could be about me.
It's not that I care what they think of me. I just don't want them to talk about me in the first place :p
Also, check to make sure that nobody sticks anything to me (Post-its). I don't know why, but I just always think that somebody has pulled some kind of prank on me, and I'm not getting it...
I also constantly check my stuff to make sure nobody steals anything.

and its also reason enough for me to steal it for myself too hmmm? :smirk:
Another reason to stay paranoid AF

Last edited:
Top Bottom