• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

On the same site where that HG simulator is, there's also a... Big Brother simulator. All I know is that it's based off of a game show and that's it.

I'm not fond of being shipped with anybody, so I hope none of you try and pa--

...*sigh*
If you are wondering, Big Brother is a reality tv series created by John de Mol. A group of contestants known as HouseGuests (or in non-American versions "HouseMates") enter the house in order to battle for the grand prize (which is money). Once a week, the houseguests will nominate 2+ people for eviction, and one of them will be voted out and thus evicted at the end of the week. In the end, only one will be left standing in order to claim the grand prize.

It's similar to Survivor, except there's a lot more influence from the home country, due to airing live rather than being pre-recorded. This gives the watchers in the country of airing a chance to manipulate game twists in order to make things more interesting. This can be good or bad, too.

91 reality tv shows

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I prefer Survivor. In fact, I prefer it over every other reality TV show.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Speaking of tv series, I'll be off for Christmas break next week, so I'll use that time to watch some shows I've been meaning to watch for a while now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Had to get off temporarily out of concern of lightning, but it seems to have died off.

...*sigh*
It was there and I couldn't help myself. :p

(jokes aside, if it does seriously bother you I won't make mention of it again. I don't like being shipped either..)

Speaking of tv series, I'll be off for Christmas break next week, so I'll use that time to watch some shows I've been meaning to watch for a while now.
Does this include Gravity Falls? :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

The Dedede post backgrounds are rampent...

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
(jokes aside, if it does seriously bother you I won't make mention of it again. I don't like being shipped either..)
It doesn't piss me off, but the idea of it still bugs me.
Does this include Gravity Falls? :upsidedown:
Yes. :p I've only watched 8 episodes, but I could definitely pick up the pace during this time. There's also Korra, those Christmas specials I said I was going to watch later in the month, and perhaps another show I could cram in as well.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It doesn't piss me off, but the idea of it still bugs me.
Fair enough. I very much agree to it, actually.

It has happened to me a few times before, though it never really stuck on those times.

Yes. :p I've only watched 8 episodes, but I could definitely pick up the pace during this time. There's also Korra, those Christmas specials I said I was going to watch later in the month, and perhaps another show I could cram in as well.
I should probably take some time to catch up with Korra myself....

As for Gravity Falls, if you watched them in order then I can say you're soon gonna get to the really good stuff.

....And lightning again. See you folks later.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ It's ok that you didn't post it, cuz I came up with a history of the very 1st annual bob-omb thread Hunger Games!

The Results:

1st Out: @SilverEra Killed by @LumaOkami Day 1
2nd Out: Kneutronic Kneutronic Killed by the mutts Night 1
3rd Out: Fluttershy Fluttershy Killed by the mutts Night 1
4th Out: @Cyndane Killed by the mutts Night 1
5th Out: @Omar_25 Killed by the mutts Night 1
6th Out: @NheroArconix Killed by the mutts Night 1
7th Out: KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Killed by Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs and the mutts Night 1
8th Out: Metalbro Metalbro Killed by @Neo Zero Night 1
9th Out: @A10theHero Killed by @Substitution Night 2
10th Out: @Neo Zero Killed by @AEM Night 2
11th Out: @Equestrian Flyer Killed by Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ Night 2
12th Out: @BlueX Killed by @LuigiMastər0 Day 4
13th Out: @TheDarkMetaKnight Died via falling from a tree Day 4
14th Out: @AEM Killed by Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ and @Smudges Day 4
15th Out: @Dr. FalKoopa Killed by @LuigiMastər0 Day 4
16th Out: @LuigiMastər0 Quits and suicides Day 5 (At feast)
17th Out: @Substitution Killed by Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Day 5
18th Out: Rychu Rychu Killed by @Felix_the_Slayer Day 5
19th Out: @Smudges Dies of thirst Day 6
20th Out: Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿ Dies trying to escape the arena Day 7
21st Out: The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Killed by Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Night 7
22nd Out: Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs aka Me. I die by accidentally setting off an explosive on Day 8
23rd Out/Runner-up: @Felix_the_Slayer Killed by @LumaOkami Night 8

Winner: @LumaOkami Congrats on winning the 1st annual bob-omb thread Hunger Games!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Top Bottom