• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

Jerma985, I love you and your Dr. Peppah

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
The guy who made the tweet is my friend. I'm on the robotics team with him.
107 I recounted

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Nah. Our school's real small. FTC only, unfortunately. The team only started last year, was only like 8 people. We have 15 now, but still. Almost nobody knows what they're doing, and I take advantage of this and goof off as much as possible, the lazy f*ck that I am. We can't test any code without a robot, so why write code?

No, but I do have some stuff. I do more :p

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Damn. The Dr. Pepper fell over. It was capped, but now I gotta wait to drink it :lol:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Also, I almost forgot: while lurking this thread during my vacation I heard Minecraft U became a thing. Is this true?
Yup.

Nintendo had a "big announcement" planned on Tuesday of this week, and it was revealed that Minecraft was it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This is correct. What is your opinion, however irrelevant?
Yup.

Nintendo had a "big announcement" planned on Tuesday of this week, and it was revealed that Minecraft was it.
Well, I've had the PC version since 2012 and I personally love the game, though I'm not yet sure how I feel about it coming to a Nintendo console.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Nah. Our school's real small. FTC only, unfortunately. The team only started last year, was only like 8 people. We have 15 now, but still. Almost nobody knows what they're doing, and I take advantage of this and goof off as much as possible, the lazy f*ck that I am. We can't test any code without a robot, so why write code?
My school's FRC team is 61 people. We still wind up waiting on the robot over in programming, wound up waiting like half of build season to even start programming for it.
We did make a scouting program in that time though. We then proceeded to add a bunch of useless features for fun due to having nothing else to do.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

Well, I've had the PC version since 2012 and I personally love the game, though I'm not yet sure how I feel about it coming to a Nintendo console.
Smudges Advice: Prepare for the worst, cringey memers inbound.

My school's FRC team is 61 people. We still wind up waiting on the robot over in programming, wound up waiting like half of build season to even start programming for it.
We did make a scouting program in that time though. We then proceeded to add a bunch of useless features for fun due to having nothing else to do.
What? 61 people? That's... a lot.

Our team probably isn't going to make it. Our organizer isn't the best (She's nice, but nobody really listens to her, and she has other obligations). We took so long to decide what we were going to make the robot do/how it would accomplish the task, it's not even funny. A few people left simply because it got boring :p

We had to order these phones to upload OpModes from Android Studio, and it took FOREVER to get an order through. Literally weeks. And then we had to wait for them to arrive.

Oh, and our tech department can't get anything done. It took at least two weeks to get Android Studio running on ONE school computer. So that's all we've got. I just use my laptop, and my one coding partner uses the computer.

The one upside is that at least we won't lose any people. I'm the only senior, but that means that I've got to teach my partner how to do stuff for when I'm gone.

The tech department screwed over the computer club (which I run :p) as well. It's supposed to be a Coding thing, but... the people who joined... we're doing GameMaker now (Hotline Miami, Rivals of Aether, etc). Anyway, it's been a month and a half, and the tech department hasn't gotten it working yet. They're a mess.

Not to mention the fact that there's a group of kids who just play Halo the whole time and distract everybody.

It's a mess :(

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
That sounds really rough. I hope your team is able to make it through!

Worth noting that my team has a policy that if you want to program, you have to use your own computer. School won't let us use theirs. (We also have 61 members because the school has 1000+ enrolled students. We're having issues due to having too many people.)

Top Bottom