• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I didn't realize how much I wrote in that spoiler until I looked at it just now. I think it's safe to say that I'm ready for my exam. :laugh:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Yep. You're a nut. Good luck with your exam though, seems like you know what you're doing!
What are you majoring in? Some kind of history? Or are you just taking that as a requirement, or something?

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Thanks!
I'm actually majoring in civil engineering though I'm also trying to minor in Professional Writing and Political Science. Either way, I took this class to satisfy part of my GE Requirement.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Nice. I know I'm majoring in computer science, but I have no clue what to chose for a minor.
I can't write, so definitely not that. I do like playing music and stuff. Maybe something like that

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Minors should be in whatever personal interests you have. Like I love to write and I'm interested in politics, so I chose those as my potential minors. If you like music then you definitely should consider minoring in it!
Anyways, I should be going to bed now, so see ya guys later!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I... don't know. I'm listening to a sad song and just thinking. It's making me sad.

I should stop :p

D

Deleted member

17 What did i say to make you say that? i don't think i told anyone what i was listening to.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
You didn't say anything. I'm thinking "aloud". Don't worry about it, you're cool.

Top Bottom