• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Kneutronic Kneutronic isn't AE a clan? I swear I've seen AE on miiverse before people's names...
As a matter of fact, it is. ...At least, it was, until Miiverse got updated. However, our leader moved the clan to this site, and, with it still being fairly new, it has been relatively inactive.

The clan is called Arctic Eagles.

I decided to join in to try and meet new people and improve my Smash abilities. After a couple of battles with the leader, I was brought into the clan as the co-leader.

The clan was really starting to get off the ground, but then the Miiverse update happened and everyone went their separate ways. Our leader decided to create a SmashBoards account in order to continue the clan, and I followed suit.

The clan was made into a group on here, moderated by myself and the user @AEFrazzleCandy, the clan's creator. We're always looking for more people, but the group has become stagnant following school starting up in August, in addiction to overall inactivity.

That's why I have this "AE" in my username; it's the label of our clan.

Last edited:

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77

I just faced a Meta Knight that stalled me, I was playing mac. I tried Mind games but he jumped and air dodge to escape, there was no hitting him, only catching his landings, but he could just save himself from that with his specials.

It went to sudden death.
We were both waiting at the edge for a moment. I approached, he went off the edge. He grabbed the edge then dropped down.

Then suddenly

My love for down smash has gone to greater heights. He didn't even grab the ledge and I still hit and it felt awesome. I could see the salt in the atmosphere.

I saved the replay, It's called "Welcome to FG" I'll upload it now (3ds version)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I have both versions, but I only play online on the Wii U version.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Yeah, thanks... I used to have a dog, though! And she was great...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
We passed 400 and then a mod, I believe it was AEM, changed it to 500 to say that we didn't actually win as a joke. Then it got changed back, and then Dr. Fal came and made it 500 again. It's been that way ever since it seems.

Last edited:

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77

I'm so confused right now

Match a: WTF happened to grabbing the ledge mac?
I was right next to it and he didn't grab the ledge. I wasn't pressing down.
Match b: WTF happened to your air jump mac?
I swear I didn't use it, just grabbed and was thrown offstage. Attempted to jump then plummeted to my death.
Match c: WTF happened to your super armour on your air jump yoshi?!
I got spiked by a Palutena during my second jump. What.

Last edited:
Top Bottom