• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

So I finally got Xenoblade Chronicles X; really enjoying it so far. It feels like an MMO which I'm very familiar with but it isn't an MMO if that makes sense. Although, I did get lost in New L.A. for like an hour and I kept falling into the water and had to find my way back up to the surface. :4shulk:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I don't get the Nintendo 64 joke.
Oh, and hi again.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Well...sorry...
You think you could... y'know... explain it... just a little?

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I just did. It's another poorly done game.
Would you kill me if I didn't find it that funny?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I finally got pranked after the longest time!

I was trying to be extra careful not to take the RP too far, and I didn't really think it would have such an uncomfortable effect on the thread.

I've actually been doing this on a regular basis ever since freshman year of high school. My best friend and I decided to do this to toy with our imaginations a little and come up with strange and pretty exciting scenarios. Well, to me, at least. Sometimes they get a little carried away, but we still went through with them anyway. To this day, our RP is still going on, being exchanged through texts and never revealed to anyone else close to us.

Now that that's out of the way, I apologize if I made anyone uncomfortable. I was really honestly being extra careful about it, but I guess I got carried away.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I finally got pranked after the longest time!

I was trying to be extra careful not to take the RP too far, and I didn't really think it would have such an uncomfortable effect on the thread.

I've actually been doing this on a regular basis ever since freshman year of high school. My best friend and I decided to do this to toy with our imaginations a little and come up with strange and pretty exciting scenarios. Well, to me, at least. Sometimes they get a little carried away, but we still went through with them anyway. To this day, our RP is still going on, being exchanged through texts and never revealed to anyone else close to us.

Now that that's out of the way, I apologize if I made anyone uncomfortable. I was really honestly being extra careful about it, but I guess I got carried away.
Np. Probably not the first thing like that, definitely not the last.

My friend and I had a thing like that, but it didn't last more than a week or two.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Everyone is insane in their own little twisted way...

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Nice. How's Fallout 4 going?

I'm still trying to think of how I could be labled as insane. I really don't know.

I guess I have anger outbursts on occasion. Punched a hole in my wall, in a cheap shelf (twice), broke my 3ds. Hit some people. That count?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The Good: I remember my friend's birthday now!
The Bad: It's been almost a month since her birthday...
The ???: I have no idea how to make it up to her...

Top Bottom