• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Creepypastas originate from many different things. :lol:
but it still originates, as in it comes from it, not directly the thing

218 bob-ombs

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
but it still originates, as in it comes from it, not directly the thing

218 bob-ombs
Yeah, you're right. Something isn't, by default, a creepypasta. But I guess SG said that to emphasize how creepy that boss actually is.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, you're right. Something isn't, by default, a creepypasta. But I guess SG said that to emphasize how creepy that boss actually is.
You have no idea how right I am...

I thought that the battle against Giygas was disturbing but now, I realize that Giygas was nothing more than an IDIOT compared to what Undertale did...

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

ahhhhh.... ya flowey is freaking terrifying

224 bob-ombs

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
246 bob-ombs

...I guess not. Oh well. I can reveal top secret information by posting like this and no one will ever find out! Hee hee hee.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
248 ponies

Hmm, if nobody has noticed this, why am I still typing? Nobody other than me knows about the existence of this sentence. So am I just talking to myself? Or am I hoping that one day someone will look back on these posts and say, "Hey, this is some top-secret stuff!"

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
251 adorkable ponies

So I guess this is what the future holds. Secrecy, hidden messages, all of this concealed from the light. What the others cannot see is my reality.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

This concept of "adorable." Its subjectivity is vast. Sure, there are some universally-deemed "adorable" things, like babies, simply by virtue of us being of the same species, but clearly there is more to it than that. Why is this adorableness even a thing? What purpose does it serve? How does society determine the definition of this word? It is surprising how one small post led to so many questions. Humankind truly has a lot of unanswered questions to face.

Last edited:
Top Bottom