• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, did you? It has frame data.
It has an approximation of his frame data, since the trailer is 30fps and the game is 60fps.

But then again, the margin of error is only 1 frame because of that (could be one more or one less) and honestly, he reminds me of Bowser for most moves: quick startup, but slow endlag.

Also, interruptibility frames aren't taken into account.

Last edited:

GamerOGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerOGuyXD
3DS FC
5387-0930-5125
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Eh, I'd rather wait 'till the character himself comes out for frame data. That way we'll get a more accurate version.

Luig

Confused
It has an approximation of his frame data, since the trailer is 30fps and the game is 60fps.

But then again, the margin of error is only 1 frame because of that (could be one more or one less) and honestly, he reminds me of Bowser for most moves: quick startup, but slow endlag.

Also, interruptibility frames aren't taken into account.

If the animations last that long, I wouldn't imagine they have that much IASA unless it's like Shulk's aerials.....

Also, did that Link just do a dash attack in neutral and get bodied for it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:

Luig

Confused
At the end of the trailer, when Cloud uses his (presumably) limit break down b, the Link just dash attacks into it.

In neutral.

After he saw the attack start up.

I love how they make the characters look op in the trailers.

"This character also makes your opponents completely incompetent."

Last edited:

GamerOGuy

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerOGuyXD
3DS FC
5387-0930-5125

no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
115 lenny faces

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
At the end of the trailer, when Cloud uses his (presumably) limit break down b, the Link just dash attacks into it.

In neutral.

After he saw the attack start up.
Either Cloud hit him before the dash attack had hitboxes or Finishing Touch has super armor.

Could be both too.

I love how they make the characters look op in the trailers.

"This character also makes your opponents completely incompetent."
Except for the first half of Mega Man's trailer :p

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
When the 3DS version came out, everyone thought Bowser and Little Mac were OP. And look at them now. :lol:
RIP Bowsercides

...what do you mean?
That day will be March 22, 2016. What happens on that day, I don't know. But something will. And the world will end because of it. I think. I actually don't know. I'm just typing now just for kicks. Halibut.

And now it is time to go to class. See ya guys later.
Hi/Bye KoP.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When the 3DS version came out, everyone thought Bowser and Little Mac were OP. And look at them now. :lol:
To be fair, the only reason people saw Bowser as OP was because we didn't know any combos yet.

It was just a matter of time before we realized that he's really good, but not nearly as viable as we thought.

But still, Bowser as a mid tier remains an impressive thing in the Smash series.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
130 Hellos everywhere.

I remember there being a thread when the first ever trailer coming out suggesting that Bowser will most likely be competitively banned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom