• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I don't care what people say, this is the best Undertale fan-made song!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

I don't care what people say, this is the best Undertale fan-made song!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That song is so awesome! I personally find it to be a very close second.

Why? Because of the context behind it (which I regret not seeing in game, considering the countless little details it has) and how it feels like an actual song from the game.

I wonder if this is what could've happened if you spared Papyrus in the Genocide path before killing sans

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
That song is so awesome! I personally find it to be a very close second.

Why? Because of the context behind it (which I regret not seeing in game, considering the countless little details it has) and how it feels like an actual song from the game.

I wonder if this is what could've happened if you spared Papyrus in the Genocide path before killing sans
Have you not played it yet? Because you really should. All of the endings are worth getting, if one only being for the sake of doing it. (You should know which one I'm referring to.)
Considering he calls it "Genocide Papyrus", you're not wrong.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Have you not played it yet? Because you really should. All of the endings are worth getting, if one only being for the sake of doing it. (You should know which one I'm referring to.)
Considering he calls it "Genocide Papyrus", you're not wrong.
I really, really should. This game is way too tempting for me to NOT spoil the story...

I thought people called it "Disbelief Papyrus"

Speaking of, I love how the community thought of every single thing...as if it was actually in the game!

That is simply awesome!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I really, really should. This game is way too tempting for me to NOT spoil the story...

I thought people called it "Disbelief Papyrus"

Speaking of, I love how the community thought of every single thing...as if it was actually in the game!

That is simply awesome!
Well, steam sale starts tomorrow if you want to pick it up there. :p

That's another name for it, and the theory has definitely gone around a ton. There's actually a surprising amount of fanart for it despite it being a fanmade thing, along with everything else fanmade. People have made so many concepts for battles that should happen, I wouldn't be surprised if an entire fangame was made someday.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, steam sale starts tomorrow if you want to pick it up there. :p

That's another name for it, and the theory has definitely gone around a ton. There's actually a surprising amount of fanart for it despite it being a fanmade thing, along with everything else fanmade. People have made so many concepts for battles that should happen, I wouldn't be surprised if an entire fangame was made someday.
I have no Steam account...plus, can't I buy it straight from the official website?

You know what would be seriously awesome?

If Toby Fox straight up upgraded the game to add it! There's way too much potential for it to not happen, especially when you think of all the ridiculous details he put in this game that weren't even needed!

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I have no Steam account...plus, can't I buy it straight from the official website?

You know what would be seriously awesome?

If Toby Fox straight up upgraded the game to add it! There's way too much potential for it to not happen, especially when you think of all the ridiculous details he put in this game that weren't even needed!

Well, you can, but it'll be cheaper on steam probably. (Unless toby decides to be cool and put it on sale there too) The service is free anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard to make an account. :p

Maybe he should finish hard mode first, or at least patch the rug under the dog. :lol:

But seriously, if he decided to add fanmade ideas who knows how crazy the game could be. He's already said that he's burned out of working on undertale, so I wouldn't expect too much. (At least for this game, since he might make another in the undertale world.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, you can, but it'll be cheaper on steam probably. (Unless toby decides to be cool and put it on sale there too) The service is free anyways, so it shouldn't be too hard to make an account. :p

Maybe he should finish hard mode first, or at least patch the rug under the dog. :lol:

But seriously, if he decided to add fanmade ideas who knows how crazy the game could be. He's already said that he's burned out of working on undertale, so I wouldn't expect too much. (At least for this game, since he might make another in the undertale world.)
Ain't gonna make an account for ONE game...

And before you ask, I hate shooters, so TF2 is out of the question...

Maybe he was burned out because he didn't have any ideas anymore.

Disbelief Papyrus would be perfect and if he added more Undertale theories from the community, everything would explode! EVERYONE WOULD GO NUTS!!!

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

I watched some gameplay of Xenoblade Chronicles X last night and I am super hyped for that game now, I'm definitely going to be getting it for Christmas.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a must-buy for me now. It looks so huge and beautiful! :surprised:

Sometimes, I actually forget that it's just a Wii U game and think about buying a PS4. :lol:

It really looks THAT good to me...

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Xenoblade Chronicles X is a must-buy for me now. It looks so huge and beautiful! :surprised:

Sometimes, I actually forget that it's just a Wii U game and think about buying a PS4. :lol:

It really looks THAT good to me...
I completely agree.

All the high speed data loading dlc packs are gonna kill my Wii U's storage space though XD

Top Bottom