• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm terrible when it comes to finishing or even simply playing games. I started playing Metroid Prime 2 like two or three years ago and I still haven't finished it, that's not the only example, but it's by far the worst offender in my case. It either stems from laziness or lack of investment though most of the time it's the former.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Still procrastination or laziness for me, usually. If it isn't that then I'm either caught up in some PC games or very busy with other matters.

I tend to get fairly good at games after I get some time and experience playing them (on my first ever playthrough of a game, it's typical that I usually spend a lot of time playing it by just messing around killing and fighting things, farming for items or replaying certain levels, varying on what the game is like. In any case these things tend to help me improve my skill with the game) though there are some games which I just can't seem to get very good at....

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Imo Prime 2 is the hardest and the worst of the three Prime games, it's still a good game but it just lacks in comparison to the other two. Prime 1, I think, is the best of the trilogy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

...and speaking of Metroid games....is it bad if the only one I've played is Super Metroid?

I'm also stuck at Maridia (I HATE WATER LEVELS SO MUCH)....and it's also been about two, three, hell, maybe even four years since I've attempted to get through that area again.....the place is a freakin' maze.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

I bought the Metroid Prime Trilogy on the eShop months ago. I need to play it fully some day. It's a real shame there's no actual Metroid game for Wii U. Hopefully one for NX, please.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

...and speaking of Metroid games....is it bad if the only one I've played is Super Metroid?

I'm also stuck at Maridia (I HATE WATER LEVELS SO MUCH)....and it's also been about two, three, hell, maybe even four years since I've attempted to get through that area again.....the place is a freakin' maze.
Hey at least you've played one of the best, if not, the best Metroid game in the series. I haven't beaten it yet either, I should probably get on that some time.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Water levels in gaming and I don't mix.

It's either the change of travel and combat difficulty due to having to swim, the fact that a bunch of suddenly more dangerous than normal enemies get thrown in, or the level itself is one giant maze or puzzle. Zelda water dungeons are probably the best example.....

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I personally can't stand playing traditional Metroid games (Super Metroid, Zero Mission, Fusion, etc). Why? Because I suck at platform games, lol. Metroid Prime on the other hand, was quite enjoyable (though I still have yet to complete the first one for some reason...).

Last edited:

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

Water levels in gaming and I don't mix.

It's either the change of travel and combat difficulty due to having to swim, the fact that a bunch of suddenly more dangerous than normal enemies get thrown in, or the level itself is one giant maze or puzzle. Zelda water dungeons are probably the best example.....
Same here, The Water Temple from OoT is probably one of the most horrendous underwater levels in gaming, though after beating OoT God knows how many times it isn't so bad now :p

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
55 Bob-ombs

As infuriating the water temple can be at times, it is fairly simple if you know what you're doing.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
*dies from bursting into flames while being mutilated by the cucoo firing squad*
Might as well change my username to SG9000v2 now :lol:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
since i'm probably one of the only people who could par you to par on your schemes :smirk:
Fair enough! :laugh:

So, anything you got to take me out of boredom, lazy wolf? :smirk:

*dies from bursting into flames while being mutilated by the cucoo firing squad*
Might as well change my username to SG9000v2 now :lol:
I hate you so much right now.

May you rest in pieces :)

Top Bottom