• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just watched the new RWBY
JNPR vs. BRNZ was hilarious and amazing! That team meeting and "Flower Power!" killed me :rotfl:

Also, Nora is basically a female Thor and that's ****ing AWESOME! :surprised:

Qrow is in Crow Bar? Really, Rooster Teeth? REALLY?! :glare:

I also really enjoyed SSSN vs. NDGO (the moment Sage is KO'd gives the team's spelling)

Neptune is afraid of water? How odd... :ohwell:

Winter is coming! :)

Sure if you want your day full of heart attacks and freaking out then go ahead
The way you say it, it sounds like fun. :lol:

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
"Like, having dinner with like, Vincent Van Goul at his house would be like, the most coolest thing like, in the whole history of cool things, like."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Wait, what happened with you LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf ? I mean, I'd assume if Katt is involved it's going to be something, but I think a bit more context is needed.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Well, Jaune's getting better at fighting, though very slowly. Nora's semblance is pretty cool, she's like a human lightning rod. The whole team meeting during the battle funny and the way Nora finished BRNZ off was pretty cool.

Qrow isn't leaving a very good first impression, not sure how well I'll like him yet.

SSSN's and NDGO's fight was pretty good, though I was a little disappointed that the guy with the great sword got knocked out so quickly, I was looking forward to seeing him fight. Neptune's fear of water is strange, especially considering how he's named after the Roman god of the sea.

And yay, Winter's coming. She came a lot quicker than I thought she would. Her and Weiss must be pretty close considering how she reacted to seeing her airship, it should be fun to watch them interact.

It's too bad the show is only around 17 minutes long, though it's better than what it was during V1.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
JNPR vs. BRNZ was hilarious and amazing! That team meeting and "Flower Power!" killed me :rotfl:

I also really enjoyed SSSN vs. NDGO (the moment Sage is KO'd gives the team's spelling)

"Nora just Use the Hammer" :laugh:
also
:awesome: SHE'S COMING :awesome:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Whoever thought of introducing Qrow that way deserves a promition.

After all that buildup about how much of a badass scythe-wielder he is, we see a drunk? This is too good! :laugh:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I just realized LoneKon, for once your avi is actually smiling :p
The gengar part has override the usual

But either way, the main reason i don't really use smiles much is because most of the time their awkward, or just look weird

The usual stubble of the face just seems natural to me, so i prefer it

It wasn't. . .

For me at least

Wait, what happened with you LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf ? I mean, I'd assume if Katt is involved it's going to be something, but I think a bit more context is needed.
Basically, my siblings decided to become, ahem, "massacred serial killer victims" along with playing out a scene, without telling me at all. . . it was a gory sight when i saw. . . it got me a bit sick to my stomach . . .

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Basically, my siblings decided to become, ahem, "massacred serial killer victims" along with playing out a scene, without telling me at all. . . it was a gory sight when i saw. . . it got me a bit sick to my stomach . . .
...You know, I can't figure out the worst bit: The costume itself, or that I'm not surprised in the least.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well, I'm sorry if I think that kind of prank is fun.

. . .

I could've been the killer if I were around :rotfl:

It wasn't a prank. . . or at least the costumes weren't, they answered the door looking like that. . .

...You know, I can't figure out the worst bit: The costume itself, or that I'm not surprised in the least.
Its not surprising for katt, kyler on the other hand. . .

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Its not surprising for katt, kyler on the other hand. . .
Not really when you think about it. I mean, it's Halloween, you gotta do something for it. And hell why not have a little fun while doing it?

I'd do the same in his shoes at least.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I wonder how realistic the costumes were...

Enough for me to get sick to my stomach looking at it

Though arguably that isn't much. . .
Not really when you think about it. I mean, it's Halloween, you gotta do something for it. And hell why not have a little fun while doing it?

I'd do the same in his shoes at least.

Maybe. . .

Though not for me, i can't stand that kind of crap of gore

Tell your siblings that they're awesome :awesome:

I hate you

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I meant for when i'm on both sides

One's pain isn't anothers fortune, no matter what
See, this is where I do disagree. In fact, that right there is slapstick. Which has been around how who knows how long now.
Now granted much like anything there's a way of doing it right and a way of doing it wrong. But there's a reason why the form has been around for a long time.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
See, this is where I do disagree. In fact, that right there is slapstick. Which has been around how who knows how long now.
Now granted much like anything there's a way of doing it right and a way of doing it wrong. But there's a reason why the form has been around for a long time.

That's why i've been saying its not funny for me

I don't find it amusing, rather terrible way just for a laugh

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's why i've been saying its not funny for me

I don't find it amusing, rather terrible way just for a laugh

Once again, I disagree. Now sure like I said there's a good and a bad, but it's not inherently. In fact, in some cases it can be relatable. Now that's not to say if someone fell down I'd laugh at them (of course not), but there is definitely a charm to it.

In fact, when you think about it, a lot of comedy takes the piss out of at least something. Such as puns being pokes at language.

Though as I'll say it is only an opinion. It's just what I think. Not saying anyone is wrong, it's just how I am.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Once again, I disagree. Now sure like I said there's a good and a bad, but it's not inherently. In fact, in some cases it can be relatable. Now that's not to say if someone fell down I'd laugh at them (of course not), but there is definitely a charm to it.

In fact, when you think about it, a lot of comedy takes the piss out of at least something. Such as puns being pokes at language.

Though as I'll say it is only an opinion. It's just what I think. Not saying anyone is wrong, it's just how I am.

Uh ya. . . I'll just keep the opinion that I've been stating . . .

Sever problem? No. . .

Top Bottom