• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

The only thing that can seem to kill her is the two scissor blades or herself.

D

Deleted member

Then tell me, what can yang do? does she have some sort of power that can destroy anything or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

A'ight. What can Nui do?

(Also, you haven't seen what the her team can do when working together...)
She's very durable, for example when kicked through several pillars she got up with not a scratch on her or that time she got fell for a trap and the building blew up.
She has the ability to control someone using life fibers, she can do this from a long distance.
And in order to cut her you need both scissor blades and if you attack her you have to do it very fast from both sides before she heals, she can put whatever body part that was cut off back on as long as the life fiber connection isn't totally severed.
She can also make many clones of herself to stall her foes.
She's also very fast she and can dodge bullets.
And is a master of disguise
this is what come to mind at the moment.

The mind stitching alone would be a big problem.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Time to drop a big bomb about RWBY v3...or at least my theory of what I think is going to happen :lol:

A lot of things in the volume premiere hinted at some big things coming up, but I can also sense some foreshadowing in the very first scene. There are indeed a few lines which rose my curiosity and I managed to make connections with other things from either the v3 trailer or past episodes...

"Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet!" would be the first line. I know it most likely means nothing, but it could still foreshadow something big enough to kick Team RWBY and/or JNPR out of Beacon. The v3 opening seems to support it, as both teams are seen falling together until JNPR gets pushed away for some reason near its end, followed by Team RWBY sitting down and looking devastated. The lyrics of its song, When It Falls, also hints at a very grim and dark future.

But another big bomb would be "I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early." Why? Maybe because Ozpin wants to protect the "guardian" he spoke of in the v3 trailer which, as said trailer hints, would likely be Ruby? This could also give more purpose to the "You... have silver eyes..." line he said on the show's very first episode, which could've simply been a way to tell whether she was the "guardian" or not.

Now, let's get out of what I think is the most beautiful scene in the show's history. There are others hints at big things elsewhere, after all...

Neo is part of the Vytal Festival in Cinder's Team... That scares me, honestly... I mean, she's a teleporting psychopath! **** is definetly starting to get real...

Additionally, I think Weiss has some family issues. Sneaking behind her father's back to get classified information in v2? Hanging up on him in the v3 premiere? Things aren't looking good for the Schnee family and I doubt that Winter's presence will be a good one...

Also, the trailer showed that Qrow seems to have a lot of knowledge of the enemy, which was first hinted at with the message he sent to Ozpin in the v1 finale. He's even aware that they infiltrated Beacon! What else does he know? Why is he showing up now? Is his presence a sign telling that things will get serious? Why did he teach the sniper-scythe style to Ruby? Why was he seen fighting Winter in the trailer? There are more questions than answers with this guy...

She's very durable, for example when kicked through several pillars she got up with not a scratch on her or that time she got fell for a trap and the building blew up.
She has the ability to control someone using life fibers, she can do this from a long distance.
And in order to cut her you need both scissor blades and if you attack her you have to do it very fast from both sides before she heals, she can put whatever body part that was cut off back on as long as the life fiber connection isn't totally severed.
She can also make many clones of herself to stall her foes.
She's also very fast she and can dodge bullets.
And is a master of disguise
this is what come to mind at the moment.

The mind stitching alone would be a big problem.
Yeah....starting to doubt if she can deal with her alone.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In the final episode she fought against pretty much everyone wearing goku uniforms from honnouji academy that's what i remember.

D

Deleted member

52 Nui Harimes ^Did you get Xenoblade or do you have it on Wii?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom