• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I am taking a break from Smash 4. I get too stressed out from playing and feel like i am not improving.

I need to change mindsets...

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

I am taking a break from Smash 4. I get too stressed out from playing and feel like i am not improving.

I need to change mindsets...
This was from ZeRo's vid:
About mindsets, don't play to not lose, play to win. 2 very different things. You must be confident that you can beat them even if it seems grim.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
This was from ZeRo's vid:
About mindsets, don't play to not lose, play to win. 2 very different things. You must be confident that you can beat them even if it seems grim.
Where did this came from?

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
To deal with online nervousness, you gotta take a deep breath and focus. You need to think about everything that's going on one at a time. What are your opponent's habits? What can you do to counter them? Don't just focus on you and your character. Though you can't see him/her, you are battling another human being--they're not perfect. Under pressure, they make mistakes. You need to exploit that. If you noticed, this is pretty much the same thing you do offline. There is not too much of a difference online. You just need to take lag into account (assuming that it's causing noticeable problems).

Top Bottom