• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Speaking of Horror movies, I'll be watching A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time in a little bit tonight.

(I'll start my character in FF3 tomorrow hopefully, I've been thinking about my character some more)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
A thread created for rp never really solve the whole rp in the bob-omb thread for me because of the reason I listed :ohwell: Though I did lose the urge of rp because I'm watching horror movies..

i was just remarking of that was one of the reasons why even made an rp thread

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've never seen any of them. Which is why I'd like to start tonight. :p

(my favorite Horror movies are easily the Halloween films though. That's the trope codifier for Slasher Horrors)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
121 bob-ombs

Personally, I've always preferred zombie movies. They certainly aren't as scary as other horror films, but man do they entertain me! Post-apocalyptic settings are great (probably explains why I love the Hunger Games series lol).

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

121 bob-ombs

Personally, I've always preferred zombie movies. They certainly aren't as scary as other horror films, but man do they entertain me! Post-apocalyptic settings are great (probably explains why I love the Hunger Games series lol).
I do love a few good zombie movies. World War Z is a very different one, and that's one of the reasons why it might be my favorite.

I also got into The Walking Dead recently. That's an awesome show.

They have a great concept, imo.

Yeah, they're still a Slasher-type film series, but with a lot more to them than just that...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Zombieland is my favorite movie because of how much of a joke it is :laugh:

Second place is World War Z because it felt so darn immersive to me :surprised:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I do love a few good zombie movies. World War Z is a very different one, and that's one of the reasons why it might be my favorite.

I also got into The Walking Dead recently. That's an awesome show.

Yeah, they're still a Slasher-type film series, but with a lot more to them than just that...
Yes it is! While I do enjoy that zombie franchise, I've always had a soft spot for Night of the Living Dead.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've seen parts of the classic film but never saw the whole thing.

I need to fix that sometime.....

A lot of speeches in movies feel real.

True, but there was just something very particular about this one....

Maybe it was because it was a voiceover played over a series of clips showing the humans fighting back and beginning to adapt to the situation rather than showing him reciting it directly....

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
True, but there was just something very particular about this one....

Maybe it was because it was a voiceover played over a series of clips showing the humans fighting back and beginning to adapt to the situation rather than showing him reciting it directly....
I loved the ending. It didn't do the overly overused "zombie cure" cliché and that made it more unique.

Also, the suspense was real!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Any moment the protagonist felt safe, a jillion zombies would show up :laugh:

But seriously, the zombies were INSANE!!

They looked almost liked extremely rabid humans less than typical zombies (only a few of them had seriously rotting skin) The part where they just piled on top of each other to make a growing wall, though....

139 would I be able to hug a Fluttershy plush (whenever I get one) without getting you jealous Uni? :lol:
Long as it's not a Twilight plush I'm gonna be okay too. :p

Top Bottom