• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why is everyone hugging me?!

because its a wondrous feeling that binds together all of us, to search for the perfect one is what all of us do at one point

that's why there's so many art, songs, books about it

24 bob-ombs
Or it could be that love in simply a universal topic. It's one of the easiest marketing ploys out there. Really now, look at any love song, and the whole marketability of love is established front and center.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Why is everyone hugging me?!

Or it could be that love in simply a universal topic. It's one of the easiest marketing ploys out there. Really now, look at any love song, and the whole marketability of love is established front and center.
cause we love your plushyness but secretly hate you

meh you can

still doesn't stop me or others from wanting and searching for love :3

32 bob-ombs

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

The closest Pokémon move to cheer is 'celebrate' and that actually does nothing. It's like splash. xD
I will never forget the story of someone who beat almost every pokemon game using the same magikarp, that only knew splash.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

I still don't understand why you don't like hugs, Sub....

HUGS ARE AWESOME!!!
Well substitutes do take 1/4 of the users HP and what substitutes are primarily used for is to take damage. So essentially the hugs that you give Substitution are causing damage to him. :smirk:

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Say, am I the only one who noticed that the girl in Lily♫ Lily♫ avi is missing an eye? Like, it's not even an effect, the left eye is gone.

"Substitute faded away!"
Don't blame me, blame the artist. I just like to assume the hair is covering the left eye, but they probably forgot to make at least SOME of it visible.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Google? Well that's a strange sounding anime. What's it about?

:lick:
the internet *trumpets sounding in the background*

in all its gloriousness (and disgusting) abilities to help make life better, and all the students, workers, and people of all realms use it to their devices of knowledge seeking

it is by far the best anime, nay the best creation in all the WORLD!

58 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Huh. Well I guess if you can make an anime about girls from soda cans anything is possible.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I've been good, just been sleeping/resting for the last two hours since I had nothing else to do. How about you?

Top Bottom