• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
74 hellos
I was about to say that I think I got the Wi-Fi fixed but then my laptop got disconnected while I was typing that. (:lol:/:crying:)
I'll be active once again tomorrow since I'll be back at college where the Wi-Fi isn't broken. Though I'll still have to leave my laptop behind and take the one I'm using right now with me. :ohwell:

Ouch. That sucks, sorry to hear it....

With stuff like that happening to you though, I'd say don't worry about the vector too much. I'll provide the image again here real quick regardless:

I hope your laptop is alright....
Thanks, but completing the vector is still really important to me. I made a promise and I intend on keeping it.
This same problem actually happened to my laptop last December/January. The only difference between then and now is that my laptop is no longer under warranty. If the price of repairing the laptop is too high, I might have to get a new one. But that will require moving everything from my laptop to a flash drive or something. Currently it is at roughly 60% charge, so hopefully that'll be enough time to move stuff.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

74 hellos
I was about to say that I think I got the Wi-Fi fixed but then my laptop got disconnected while I was typing that. (:lol:/:crying:)
I'll be active once again tomorrow since I'll be back at college where the Wi-Fi isn't broken. Though I'll still have to leave my laptop behind and take the one I'm using right now with me. :ohwell:

Thanks, but completing the vector is still really important to me.
This same problem actually happened to my laptop last December/January. The only difference between then and now is that my laptop is no longer under warranty. If the price of repairing the laptop is too high, I might have to get a new one. But that will require moving everything from my laptop to a flash drive or something. Currently it is at roughly 60% charge, so hopefully that'll be enough time to move stuff.
Yikes...... Well, I hope it doesn't come to that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom