• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I will, Kon...
But don't be surprised if I decide to join on Katt's stabby-stabby fun train when it arrives in this thread ^_^'

OKAY, I'LL STOP!!!!
I-I'LL STOP MY GROWLING!!!
JUST STOP USING THAT STARE!!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS CANINE, STOP!!!!
Oh,goodness i can see it too. . .

I'm pretty sure Katt just stabs whoever she feels like stabbing. Probably does it on a whim too.
Pretty much

Welcome to having a sociopath as family
You mean the one that has shown that yes they can and will kill out of boredom has limits? Ha!
Not just out of boredom

If she feels like it, gets pissed, feels threatened, or if just by complete random

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, while we're talking about Uni here, have you been chewing on Substitutes lately? Because I've been getting complaints about plushies being torn up. Again.

ehhhh? what?

i have a dungeon?

something bob-ombs
The dungeon (which okay I guess would be the closet but it sure feels like one to me).

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not that i know of

I mean she has punched, kicked, and bit me, she also was the cause of a few accidents, and theres was another time with a knife, but it was unintentional from a drop

But never has tried for my life
Case in point. She'd intentionally try to kill anyone who isn't at least part Wolfen for any on the reasons you menionned.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I will, Kon...
But don't be surprised if I decide to join on Katt's stabby-stabby fun train when it arrives in this thread ^_^'
To the village over the yonder, i'll meet you there in 10 minuets

LET THE CARNAGE AWAIT!

I'm pretty sure Katt just stabs whoever she feels like stabbing. Probably does it on a whim too.
hey mind you, i have more character than just some maniac girl with a blood obsession, show some respect :glare:

Has she ever tried to kill you, Konnie dearest? :lol:
what? WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?!?!?

i mean sure he can be a complete ***hole at times, with his whole "aspie logic thingy" but still he's my brother jerk:glare:
The dungeon (which okay I guess would be the closet but it sure feels like one to me).
oh...right...i stuff you in there at times

meh you make a good pillow :tired:
Case in point. She'd intentionally try to kill anyone who isn't at least part Wolfen for any on the reasons you menionned.
no no no no no noooooo,

see, he's my brother

your all strangers, end case :3

Say you were going to a coffee shop and Katt happened to be with you, then she felt like stabbing someone all of the sudden.

How do you think that would go?
i'm offended :glare:
something bob-ombs

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To the village over the yonder, i'll meet you there in 10 minuets
Actually, I had a question to ask you about that.
See, Uni has been having... wolf problems lately. And we were curious if you could help him not be as... feral. If you don't mind.

If you do help, as much as this pains for me to say, I'll let you play with a Substitute (preferably not me).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Actually, I had a question to ask you about that.
See, Uni has been having... wolf problems lately. And we were curious if you could help him not be as... feral. If you don't mind.

If you do help, as much as this pains for me to say, I'll let you play with a Substitute (preferably not me).
oh that's easy

you lock him up in a cage and do some crate training :b:

195 bob-ombs?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Those of you who aren't counting should start now. You're making this much more confusing than it has to be.

Edit: I'm looking at you, SG. :glare:

Last edited:
Top Bottom