• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
seriously all you did was spend 3 hours in a cage, whining about how to get out, got burned once, and tased twice, and we are talking about from an individual who gets stabbed and injured daily (and killed no less weekly), and now your acting like you broke from life

i don't think i'll be stretching it much saying how stupid and irrational it is. . .

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Uni. Behave.

seriously all you did was spend 3 hours in a cage, whining about how to get out, got burned once, and tased twice, and we are talking about from an individual who gets stabbed and injured daily (and killed no less weekly), and now your acting like you broke from life

i don't think i'll be stretching it much saying how stupid and irrational it is. . .

Besides, it could've been worse. It always gets worse...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Such is the beauty of the RP.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I just....I don't like being caged, Kon....

Reminds me of my childhood, in a way....

Please....never again? :urg:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Nothing is normal in this world.

People are crazy in their own little twisted way.

Those who say they aren't are lying.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Exactly. His own, crazy little world that he lives in. His own normal that no one else can share.

. . . um ya that was the point in the beginning
what the heck were you talking about?

A'ight....just let me....

*leaves Kon's house to go to his and looks for some pills*

Now, I just need to stay calm for the next 30 minutes and everything's gonna be fine.
what the heck were you doing in my house!?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been in your house for a while too. You didn't notice anything?
Also, I like the TV.

Last edited:
Top Bottom