• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mario's Sixth Sense - vLost Count of how many updates...
779A-0000-00A6-5336
- Updated thumbnail
- Added a familiar hint to detect the easier penultimate path
- Removed Fireballs from the level's start
- Added Pipes giving Mushrooms and P Switches near the end
- Added One-Way Gates at the end of the stairs
- The Music Blocks on the sides of bridges are replaced by Wooden Blocks, which means that the firework SFX associated with them have been removed
- It is now easier to survive the "Troll Door" and the "Troll Pipe" and both now have SFX
- The elevator platform, now faster than before, falls after reaching its lowest point. Its highest point has also been changed
- SFX can now be heard when crossing the wrong pipe/door
- Samba SFX can no longer be triggered if you end the level through the challenging path
- Minor visual changes

Just like any of my other levels, the old version will soon be deleted.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I'll be ready for that. :p
I'll make sure to beat each and every one of them. Maybe even your fairy team too (if I get enough critical hits :lol:).
I think I have a strategy in mind :p I'll let you know when I have it ready for battle ;) it was one of my scrapped strategies but only because of a reason you'll see :p

Also.. FRIENDSHIP GAMES CAME IN THE MAIL :awesome: :awesome:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

I think I have a strategy in mind :p I'll let you know when I have it ready for battle ;) it was one of my scrapped strategies but only because of a reason you'll see :p
Trick Room Status Stall Troll Murder 20XX? :troll:

Also.. FRIENDSHIP GAMES CAME IN THE MAIL :awesome::awesome:
Time to watch the movie again...in sing-along mode :awesome:
And watch those deleted scenes again

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Wait we have a time limit?

If there's a drought of posts, Cyn will come to the page after 10 minutes of no posts and stop the count if possible. If nobody's posted in 10 minutes, I try to get on here ASAP so Cyn won't deactivate her 10 minute grace period.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If there's a drought of posts, Cyn will come to the page after 10 minutes of no posts and stop the count if possible. If nobody's posted in 10 minutes, I try to get on here ASAP so Cyn won't deactivate her 10 minute grace period.

Oh. Huh.
Well that's odd. Time zones are a thing after all.

Top Bottom