• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Thanks. I never really read the comics, but I've watched the MAD TV animations and some of the newer ones from the MAD cartoon (the Spy VS Spy segments are the only thing I like about the modern MAD cartoon)
^ I feel the same way about "MAD" tbh. Those Spy vs. Spy minisodes is the reason why I decided to read the comics in the first place, too. Personally, I prefer Black Spy a little bit more since White was on quite a win streak in MAD season 1, and I got excited whenever Black would change the tide and end up winning <3

btw I heard White's real name is Dagger and Black's real name is Joke. Is that correct?

55 bob-ombs

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Not much atm. Just woke up.

^ I feel the same way about "MAD" tbh. Those Spy vs. Spy minisodes is the reason why I decided to read the comics in the first place, too. Personally, I prefer Black Spy a little bit more since White was on quite a win streak in MAD season 1, and I got excited whenever Black would change the tide and end up winning <3

btw I heard White's real name is Dagger and Black's real name is Joke. Is that correct?

55 bob-ombs
I'll have to see if I can get around to the comics sometime...

The part about White being named Dagger sounds familiar, but not the part about Black's name....so I'm afraid I'm not sure. I oughta do some research on that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

They've had four video games to my knowledge.

And yes. The comics sometimes had an additional Spy who was female. She represented a neutral side, and would almost always manage to defeat both of the other two spies.

Top Bottom